White Castle Management β€” drive thru

C Nov 20, 2018 Review updated:

Nov 19, 2018 7:00PM
Went to get a crave case and sat there for over 10 min waiting for service while I said hello hello about 100 times. Then I called the store while sitting in the drivethru and nobody answered. There was only one other person in line. Then I decided to leave since there was no service. As I drove by I noticed 4 employees were just sitting in the dining room eating. I was there at 7PM and left around 7:20 PM with no food. . came home and called again still no answer.

So took the kids to mcdonalds instead but my son insisted on white castles so I went back against my better judgement He got 4 burgers and a fry and I got a frozen cheesecake on a stick. Every one of the burgers looked like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for HOURS or maybe pulled out of the trash. Only 2 had pickles on them and all of them had burned onions and burnt edges on the burger. The frozen cheesecake was thrown in with the hot food and it melted, why would you do that?

My son started crying and refused to eat the burgers, so I gave him my food from McDonalds. The white castle burgers were so dry I couldn't choke them down. I took a picture as none of us would eat them, not even the dog would touch them and that says a lot! So no dinner for me after working a 14 hr day. I had to give my son my food so he could eat, but I couldn't.

The employees at white castle were the most unprofessional and aggravating group I've ever dealt with. I really don't think my experience could have been any worse. I will not go to the high ridge location again; ever. Even though it is about 3 min from my house.

I would tell you the receipt number but I didn't get one. The food total was 6 something and I accidently gave her 8 dollars instead of $7. She couldn't even figure out how to give me change (uh, please just give me back my dollar and the register should do the rest for you.). So I had to wait about 5 min while she figured it out.
I cant believe my dog wont eat these as he usually eats everything. All I can think is the meat is bad. Nobody would eat them all burnt and dried out. Even the onions were black. I don't know what else to say except; gross.

I am highly perturbed and have never been treated so badly anywhere at anytime in my life...or maybe so ignored, not sure if being ignored or receiving food out of the garbage or food at a minimum SHOULD have been thrown out as the food was obviously very old and over cooked.

I am not sure how to resolve this as I will never eat at the white castle in high ridge ever again. The paltry 7 dollars for the food doesn't even come close to the aggravation and then, the inedible food once I got home with it. I am at a complete loss as the service all the way down to the food was horrific.

drive thru
drive thru

• Updated by CherryCC Β· Nov 19, 2018

This is a complaint against white castle. Not sure where that 1965 came from...???

joe langer Dec 24, 2018

Not a complaint, I'm a huge fan !!
    I am curious when your new location in Scottsdale, AZ will be opening.
    Even though we live in Sun City, Az, about 30 minutes away from the Scottsdale location, I'm sure it'll be one of our favorite restaurants.
    F.Y.I., the Sun City area probably has more White Castle and Cub fans than all of Arizona. It probably would be a great location for another store.
    Looking for your grand opening in Scottsdale !! πŸ˜‹πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”