White Castle Management — change returned incorrect. unable to resolve at store level
On January 5, 2019 on 7:07 pm visited store located at 59th Western in Chicago, Il, via the drive thru. Gave associate $20.00 Bill total of order was $4.84, my change should have been $15.16. The associate gave me one five dollar bill and five one dollar bills, one nickel, one dime, and one penny. When brought to her attention she apologized and got her manager a male. He didn't immediately speak to me but appeared about 5 minutes later and told me"well we counted her drawer and it's correct. You can come in the morning and speak with Jerry. Of course her drawer was correct my money was probably in her pocket. The server was team member #2147. $5.00 is not a large sum of money but theft is serious. Thank you.
More White Castle Management Complaints & Reviews
- White Castle Construction - condescending, rude, liar, scam!!!
- White Castle - service
- White Castle - beverage concern
- White Castle Management - unethical behavior
- White Castle Management - prejudice shown toward two patrons by an employee/manager
- White Castle Management - poor food quality
- White Castle Management - habitually terrible service
- White Castle - Opening late all the time
- White Castle Management - food
- White Castle Store #030033 - customer service complaint