Whirlpool Hot Water Heatersproduct is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks!

I have been living at my current residence for 2 yrs. In that time I have had trouble with my whirlpool hot water heater, which is still under warranty, three times. The first time we paid out of pocket for parts and labor to fix it. The second time it quit working the repair man noticed it was still under warranty. I called Whirlpool and they sent parts and we paid shipping and labor to have it fixed. Now the water heater is leaking all over my bedroom carpet and whirlpool refuses to honor the warranty. so now I have no hot water except on my bedroom carpet. What good is that? This product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks.

• Whirlpool's response · Mar 19, 2012

Hi Tigolde. We are sorry to learn about the concerns you have experienced with your washer. If you would like us to look into this issue further, please contact us at [email protected] Please provide your name, phone number, address, model and serial number, as well as the website we contacted you at. We will look into this matter further. Thank you, Melanie.

• Whirlpool's response · Jan 16, 2013

Whirlpool water heaters are manufactured through a licensing agreement with American Water Heater Corporation. Per their legally binding agreement, they have requested that all customer concerns be directed to them. You can use this link, http://www.whirlpoolwaterheaters.com, or you can call [protected] for further assistance.

• Whirlpool's response · Jan 16, 2013

Hello Ernest Hackler. My name is Melanie and I am a representative with Whirlpool. We apologize about the concern you have experienced with your ice maker. If you would like us to look into this further, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (ComplaintsBoard), your user ID name (Ernest Hackler), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number of the unit, your ticket number (29630 ), and email the requested information to [email protected] We would be happy to review your concerns further. Sincerely, Melanie.

• Dg
    D. Greene Oct 29, 2016

Oct.29, 16
    Something has got to be done about all the complaints on the Whirlpool. This is so wrong that we as the consumer can't get the help we need. Whirlpool products are rejects. Whirlpool 50gal tank with a misinformed warranty was purchased in 2008 warranty good for 12 years but having a problem with it. There is to many complaints on products and warranty with no help this is bad business.

• Am
    AMRITA CHAKRABORTY Aug 31, 2016

My fully automatic washing machine conked out on 10th Oct 2011. Since then, I have made innumerable calls to all their Customer Care nos, locally & at NCR, available from their main online site. But till date it has got unheard & not repaired.

• Ju
    JudyBrn Aug 29, 2016

We purchased a top bottom refrigerator from Lowe's in July 2010. We have now replaced the ice bin for the 3rd time due to the mechanism inside the ice bin rusting. I called the warranty company (purchased product at Lowe's) and all they did was give us a new bin, but the problem was not solved. I fear that we will be replacing this bin once/year. The warranty company associated with Lowe's is a joke as well. I live in the northern part of town and they dispatched a technician whose office is in the central part of town, not very smart - you think? Will not purchase another extended warranty from Lowe's.

• Da
    DAKSHIN Aug 16, 2016

I purchased a Refrigerator (Whirl Phool 310 DLS Professional Titanium) but there is NO PEACE OF MIND because within 15 days I noticed that there was NO cooling, I complaint to the customer service the person came and gave me false advice that “we have kept more cooling that’s why the freezer got choked and ice has formed” he told switch off the refrigerator and later restart it” off course we did not agree on that but still we tried, again the same problem was occurring. I complaint again on 25.6.2010, the service personal came and later on identified that the problem was “self-defrost system” he rectified that. Again I noticed that there was no cooling at all and complaint, this time I asked to replace the Refrigerator, because within one month no customer will be happy repairing the fridge n- number of times. Moreover we cannot use the Refrigerator, since many time the milk was getting spoilt and my children are dependent on milk now we have to store milk in the freezer and in emergency we cannot use the milk as it is freezed.
    I am really frustrated that again the service personal want to repair the Refrigerator, we are scared to use the Refrigerator for the purpose it was purchased.
    I had an LG Refrigerator which was working fine but only for the capacity requirement I purchased from Whirl phool, now I feel that I have been duped by the Dealer.
    I sincerely request the customers to go through the web site to get enough information on the product and decide to buy it. Because INDIA is the country where CHEATING is encouraged.

• Valerie Jun 07, 2016

I regret the day I ever bought it. Very poor performance having to re-wash items by hand. If you use the eco cycle it performs even worse. Whirlpool ADP4504: Save yourself £££ and buy yourself a water pistol and squirt at your dishes. They will end up a lot cleaner than if you use this machine. Don't fall for the eco gimmics. It might save you energy because it doesn't wash the dishes properly, as it rewashes your dishes in dirty water.

• Al
    ALipsitz Jun 01, 2016

After owning our washer for only 8 years and having to pay $150 for a local tech to tell us that both of the electric boards were burnt out and the parts to replace are obsolete!!! I am extremely disappointed that the lifetime of a whirpool washer is less than 10 years!! Model # WFW9200SQA12 Ser # HLW2217845. Not the quality of company or product that I thought it was.

A Lipsitz

• Az
    AZlady08 May 24, 2016

We have just had our microwave 3 years and it has a big crack on the plastic of the door front. The large piece will soon be falling off. The manual says it is not safe to operate like this. We didn't buy an extended warranty. I see it is made in China. Very poor quality, shame on Whirlpool!

• Sh
    Shobh Nath Shukla May 18, 2015

We had bought a Whirl pool window AC of 1.5 Tons 4 years ago from Vijay electronics Bhiwadi-301019 now AC is running but it;s cooling system is not functioning .

Angry in California 2015 Apr 18, 2015

I purchased a 40 gallon Whirlpool gas water heater from Lowe's in March 2013. After 18 months it shut itself off with an "overheat sensor" error code and would not re-light . Whirlpool support said the main control unit needed to be replaced. They would cover the cost of the part but not the labor to install it and they gave me the name of an authorized repair company. This cost me $165 and two days of hassle and no hot water.
    Now only six months later I have the exact same problem again. This time the support rep explained that the error code I'm seeing isn't really about the water temperature but something as a result of sediment in the tank, and once that sensor is tripped the main control unit is effectively dead and must be replaced. He said that the tank need to be drained, cleaned of sediment with apple cider vinegar for six hours, and then flushed out. Failure to do this would result in the same problem again with the new control unit they were sending me. And by the way, this cleaning process needed to be done every six months to prevent this problem from recurring.
    I explained that their authorized technician who initially replaced the first control unit six months ago did not drain or clean the tank. I expressed frustration that nowhere in their manual or literature did it state that failure to drain and clean the tank every six months would result in complete failure of the main control unit. It is only listed as "recommended" maintenance. My argument was that now I was aware of what needed to be done, but they should do the right thing by covering my labor costs this time. I was flatly told that was against policy, they only warranty parts.
    I then spoke to a supervisor who said that since I did not purchase the Lowe's Extended Protection Plan there was nothing he could do. He said that the new replacement for the main unit was a newer model with a stainless part that replaced plastic on the old one and should last longer. He said if it fails again he would authorize replacement of the entire water heater: but the cost to install the new one would still be completely on me.
    I argued that buying a water heater with a 12 year manufacturer's warranty should be enough to insure you are getting a product that will last for that period of time without being forced to purchase insurance on it from the retailer, but he kept saying it wasn't their "policy" to cover labor; that's what the Lowe's Protection Plan was for. Apparently without the Lowe's plan what you get from Whirlpool amounts to a $600 disposable appliance.
    So after paying $1200 for the water heater, additional parts to conform to new CA codes, and installation, this has now cost me almost $300 in repair bills in the first two years. And I can look forward to an additional $100 or so every six months to have someone come out and do the draining/cleaning.
    This is the most obscene racket I've ever seen, this collusion between Whirlpool and Lowe's. I will never purchase an appliance from either of them again, and the second I can afford to replace this unit with another brand I will do it.

• Fe
    Featherland Apr 06, 2015

Yes, the problems continue. We had the control board replaced (part is shipped free, but installation was $170) and the brand new board lasted two weeks. Will never buy a Whirlpool water heater again.

• He
    Hey mom fix this Feb 16, 2015

Ok, have the water heaters gotten better or have people quit writing about the issues? Our 40 Gal Whirlpool water heater has been going out about once a month. I have thought I smelled gas and today I thought it had a collection of gas that ignited with a small boom. I thought I heard that noise before and figured it was an alley cat jumping on top of the cabinet. We live in California where we have our water heater outside. So today I hear the noise and said to myself, I bet that is my hot water problem. I haven't found much else but this page to look it up. I don't know that this is strictly a whirlpool issue. I had another water heater with a pilot light that went out and I had to run to find parts. So... has any one had what my issue sounds like?? My husband re-lit the pilot and tomorrow I'm going to look to see if the spiderwebs out there are toasted.
    Please respond if you have issues that sound like mine.

• Lt
    ltlcid Jan 05, 2015

My whirlpool gas hot water has gone out again. They sent me parts 11 months ago ( valve and thermocouple ). It was Friday evening and no time to hassle with parts again. Bought a new Rheem replacement and got it working. The thing that worries me is that it has the identical Honeywell valve and thermocouple. Did I jump from the frying pan into the fire?

• Ke
    Kellie Harrington Dec 08, 2014

We purchased a Whirlpool hot water heater from Lowe's and every month the thermo couple goes out we have had to pay a plumber #140 to replace and Whirlpool refuses to make good and send us or replace the bad design hot water heater. Is there anything we can do to get our money back and buy another brand that doesn't have problems

• Le
    Lee Puleo Nov 18, 2014

I have had my Whirlpool water heater for about 2 or 3 years. I called the plumber to take out the anode rod. The man CAN NOT get the part to budge! He called Whirlpool, who admitted there is a problem with the anode rod!! And now I have to pay for this? I remember receiving a paper about a law suit against their clothes dryers, which I have. I will look for that paper and go at them with everything I have !! I am, now, not surprised, to see all the complaints. I want justice for everyone who is having a problem and not getting any resolve! I am extremely angry.

• Dr
    DR Kapoor Sep 29, 2014

Ref : Cell No. [protected]
    Complaint No. DL [protected] dated 27/08/2014 and DL [protected] 29/09/2014

Sub: Part Pressure Switch is Faulty and is not replaced more than 1 month and Machine is not working

Sir

I am a senior citizen and a old customer of Whirlpool . My machine is under AMC by whirlpool Authorise Service Centre managed by KOOL CARE SERVICES, AMC is valid till 31/12/2014 under receipt No. 9066 dt 31/12/2013

I have made several telephonic complaints to the service centre and the workshop but they have not rectified/solved the complaint which is pending since more than I month and have closed the complaint without solving it .

According to them the pressure switch part is faulty and they are unable to change it as its not available .

Kindly look into the matter and solve the problem or I have to lodge my complaint in Consumer court

Thanks

D R Kapoor
    [protected]

Anti-Whirlpool Feb 21, 2014

Whirlpool is a bunch of scam artists. There is always an excuse why they don't honor their warranty. And unless you want to go without hot water for days at a time, you pay for it yourself. Whirlpool is now on my don't buy list

• Jd
    JD-1 Jan 30, 2014

new low nox 40 gal whirlpool water heater installed 11-28-13. everything working except very loud hum when it ignites, the warranty as far i see only covers parts and not plumbers labor, so you buy a brand new water heater and then have to spend hundreds of dollars more and days without hot water to get it to work? I don't think so ! No more whirlpool appliances for me !" Fool me once shame on you"!

• Rr
    rrashad Dec 03, 2013

My whirlpool front load washer has been broken now for more than 8 weeks! I have contacted Whirlpool Canada for service and paid their certified technician $118 and still the washer is not repaired. They have even sent me another independent service technician to look at it. The problem seems clear and simple to fix but for some reason they are not able to resolve it; mainly because they are not able to say when the parts will arrive and they keep missing date after date. I also believe that the 1st service company "Platinum" were under qualified and wrongly diagnosed the problem which caused even more delay. I have called today and talked to supervisor and asked him to start a prorated exchange for the washer since it seems not clear on when the parts will arrive but he mentioned that I will have to wait for 2 more weeks on top of the 8 weeks without a washer to process that. I asked him if he could keep the maintenance call open and see which will happen first taking in consideration that they are not able to set a fixed date and it has been that long, but he refused and insisted its one or the other. I am at my wits end and all what I am asking is for an immediate solution as to fix or replace as I believe I have been patent to wait for long enough.
    Its a shame how a company like such fails to simply stick to a date to do what seems to be a regular service call.

• Be
    Berta downing Aug 27, 2013

I purchased a brand new Whirlpool HE washer and dryer set in April 2013. In August 2013 the washer quit spinning thus making a brand new washer useless. I contacted the warranty dept and was farmed out to another company for repairs. Their earliest repair date is Sept 24 at an unknown time. Yes we live in a remote area but we pay the same price as the city usually more, and yet we get 2nd rate service if that. Ou local dealer is trying to find someone themselves to repair this product. Bottom line...DO NOT BUY ANYTYPE OF WHIRLPOOL APPLIANCE!

• He
    HELP ME!!! May 15, 2013

I ordered a (Frigidaire) refrigerator; (Maytag) washer; dryer May 6 and (Whirlpool) stove May 7...so far only received washer and dryer. Today's date May 15, NO REFRIGERATOR OR RANGE... I keep getting automated phone calls that my refrigerator and range will be delivered the next day and they don't show up. Then delivery happens to show up at my front door one day with no previous phone call to let me know. Guess what I wasn't home! Sears tried delivering my range, but no refrigerator. Spoke with customer service and according to them the refrigerator never left the store and that it was damaged. I called the store and I was told by a manager that the refrigerator did leave the store undamaged. I JUST WANT MY RANGE AND FRIGE, I paid for it!! I have small children who I have to feed and have been eating out a lot and I'm spending more money than I should, extra money that I don't have!!! Now Sears Outlet is having me go back to the store and pick another refrigerator and have it delivered on Saturday May 18!!! Really? Am I REALLY going to get my appliances???!!!

• Aa
    A&E Solutions Feb 05, 2013

Dear Frustrated Homeowner,

We are truly sorry to learn of the unpleasant experience you have encountered with your stove and with our service. We would like to speak with you about the situation that you have encountered to see how we can help with a resolution. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Frustrated Homeowner), phone # used at time of purchase to [email protected]– Thank you, Misty.

Misty H.
    A&E Solutions Team
    A&E Cares

• Fr
    frustrated homeowners Feb 04, 2013

Technician came on Nov 20th 2012 to fix my oven, ordered part (total 347.93) and scheduled another service on Dec 11th. On Dec 10th, I called to postpone the service since the part hasn't come in and was told the part was backordered. Called again Dec 20th, the part was still on backordered and was told someone would call me to give an update (no one called me back). On Jan 20th (after 2 months!!) I called, the part was still backordered. I called again Feb 6th 2013, spoke with a "case manager" who told me that basically the part was discontinued, my case was closed and I would be refunded for the parts only (not for the useless $129 labor). I'm SO frustrated!! After waiting this long and they're supposed to be the best in service??

• Do
    Doris freeman Jan 06, 2013

have been trying to have hot water for 2 days first could`nt get the seals to quit leaking. now when the electric is turned on and it starts to heat the relief valve leakes

• Er
    Ernest Hackler Jan 02, 2013

Our whirlpool icemaker caught on fire in our freezer and destroyed all food in freezer and fridge (leeched plastic in all of the food and in house). Fridge was a Whirlpool gold bottom freezer drawer that was only 3 years old. Don’t buy from Whirlpool Australia.

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Dec 21, 2012

Wait let me guess: You just moved there from Ontario? Sounds to me like you offended those people at Leons by talking English. I've been to Quebec and they get an attitude in a minute if you don't talk French.

• Qu
    queennyles Dec 21, 2012

Once the LEON'S sales man is done with you, have to go to payment area. Where ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY-TREAT YOU LIKE CRAP!! Wouldn't let us have a copy of their "store policy". All staff would just sit on their butts & not get up, just stare at you, being obstinate/ rude. Even the "manager" took his time -couldn't be bothered, talked to us from a doorway! The Whirl Pool Cabrio is loud & 1st load wouldn't fill up with water, clothes on top are dry washing. 2nd load got wet; the towels absorbed the water, then continued to wash with NO water!! so called LEON's to complain bout faulty washer. They said NOT THEIR problem, to call WhirlPool. WhirlPool sends over service man (& if service man finds NOTHING wrong, we will be CHARGED for the call) I took VIDEO of all 3 washes. he says can't use NORMAL cycle!! have to use BULKY cycle at ALL TIMES!! then what is the point of having NORMAL/ CASUAL/ LIGHT cycles; service man said can't use them, wont fill with H20!! and the NOISE as it washes- is part of the products system. After two washes & dryer- clothes are STILL DIRTY!! WHIRLPOOL WON'T exchange for us! for a different model! and LEON'S WON'T take back or exchange either!! so you ARE FORCED TO LIVE WITH TERRIBLE PRODUCTS FOR THE NEXT 10 YRS.!! (doubt they will last THAT long!!) NO MORE LEON'S & NO MORE WHIRLPOOL!! EVER!!

S.Arunagiri Nov 25, 2012

Pl. follow the system followed by suppliers household appliances of IFB, LG, etc.

S.Arunagiri Nov 25, 2012

Refrigerator model PROTON Model 12118 ELT Serial: INE101603209. Date of purchase 6th May 2010 with 5 year warranty. The refrigerator not working since 22nd November 2012 and registered complaint on the same day vide WPL SR NO. 897, CN NO. [protected]. Till now nobody attended. Being essential household appliance, customer expects service within 24 hours. We regret for having bought Whirlpool refrigerator.

Joseph Platosz Nov 08, 2012

Purchased Whirlpool Refriderator, Sku # [protected]...9/23/12 Delivered 9/26/12. When purchased, item had no shelves, and drawers. Sears promised delivery of shelves and drawers, one week after delivery to home..at 203 Ratley rd. West Suffield, Ct. 06093. Still no delivery as of 11/8/12. Called store at least 3 times. Only emtpy promises and apoligizes. I own a refrigerator with no shelves or drawers inside. Store phone number [protected]. buyers name and address Joseph Platosz, 203 Ratley Rd. West Suffield, Ct. 06093. e-mail [email protected]

• Fr
    friendlydev Nov 07, 2012

Faulty product, worst service,
    They can't listen to the customer. I have whirlpool RO. I filed a complain against water overflow (GB1012010100), they visited and replaced a working part and charged (1050).
    The problem is remain same. Seems like they don't know about the product.

• Mg
    Mgeer Oct 31, 2012

I have joined the thousands of people who are against Whirlpool products. My hot water heater has been nothing but problems from the day I bought it. I could go on and on with all the problems I've Had but they are all listed above in all the comments posted here. I refuse to support Whirlpool any further by buying replacement parts from them for the unit, I have chosen to replace it with another brand that i will do extensive research on before I buy. I also convinced my son who was remodeling his kitchen to go with someone other then Whirlpool, he agreed and will tell all his friends.

• Sh
    Sharon Marie Fisher Sep 29, 2012

I bought a Whirlpool hot water heater in 2007, I have nothing but trouble, the pilot goes out every one or every 2 months, they tell me to clean the bottom, then they tell me I need a new themo coupling, I have to go to Lowe' and than hirer a plumber to come out and put it in. I fear the tank is going to go because of the beating to the reset button and igintion, how much can it take. Right now it is Saturday Night, again for the 10th time I have no hot water. Whirpool is closed for the weekend.
    Shame on Lowe's for not protecting there Customer's, they were aware of this problem at the time I purchased.
    I now know Whirpool products are defective, there Warranty means nothing and they are slipshot company who's products should not be sold in store's in order to protect the consumer.

• Op
    o.p.atri Sep 19, 2012

Washing machine is not woking properly since 11.09.2012 Complain no. GB0912004747 and window ac is also not working since 13.09.2012 Complain no.[protected] pl . expedite repair

• Si
    sindhu sunilkumar Sep 02, 2012

I purchased the washing machine on [protected] whirlpool white magic 1-2-3 650h black (INF [protected]), we have very dissatisfied on this product 3 times we changed the boards, drainer it makes often problems so much of money we spend it for this and mental pressure also, so please kindly replace this model as soon as possible

• Bl
    Blake72 Aug 27, 2012

Freezer door interior plastic panel, bows away from freezer cabinet causing door gasket not to seal. New gasket doesn't help, since the groove the gasket mounts in bows outward with interior plastic panel in the door.
    Had the freezer door replaced for the same reason at 10 months old. Freezer is 20 months old now and Whirlpool says sorry out of warranty. Guess they want me to buy a new door every year.
    Won't be buying anymore Whirlpool products.

• Fu
    fustygoat Aug 16, 2012

While cooking the back of the stove shoot out sparks and caught on fire.
    We called whirlpool they sent technicians, the techs told us this is whirlpools fault the wiring has been loose all this time and that whirlpool should bend over backward for you.
    A week passed, we called whirlpool and they told us that are stove had loose wires from the place that hooked up the plug, we told the safety supervisor this us not what the technicians you sent told us told us, so we called the techs and the man who did the inspection said he was very angry with what the supervisor told us, he said I don't know how she could say that by looking at my report? he said he would straighten it out, we called later but this time the woman supervisor agreed it was whirlpool's fault but told us she can only offer us $59 because of age depreciation that is my offer, I said to her this sounds like a recall to me, and a safety issue, she said no, only if a lot of people experience the same thing, So I guess since the defect happened to me that means it doesn't count as a safety concern???, I told her I think they she give us a new oven free of charge because of the fire and how a life threatening event could have taken place from the high voltage on the stove, she said sorry that is my offer, I then said I would file complaints about my dissatisfaction about the way this was handled..

• Ya
    yashaaa Jul 13, 2012

since you're facing such major problems you should get in touch with whirlpool, you should drop them an email listing all the problems you're facing, your contact details and the SR no of your product at [email protected] and they will definitely solve the issues you're facing .

• Mi
    Michael Iraci Jun 29, 2012

I called in June 22nd to have my warm fridge looked at and was told that they only have one service company in the area which is AE Factory service. According to the girl on the phone, they are booked until July 6th. The person said that they were going to send out an email to search for another service company with a better time window and then was told that someone would get back to me within 24 hours as they work on a 6 day work week. I waited the 24hrs and called back the next day only to be told that it takes 1-3 days to find someone to take a look at my case then they determine who to send out to look at the fridge. Finally, I get a call on the 26th and was told that they are trying to find someone to send out if they can't, they would get me a new fridge.

To be honest this did not make much sense to me but at this point anything was better than having no fridge. I waited until 5pm on June 29th and called them again, in which I was told that my case is still under review. I was so livid that I then asked to speak to a supervisor and she said it would take 1-3 days for a supervisor to get back to me.

I am so irritated, and frustrated with the lack of customer service and the protocol procedures that they might as well just buy every single person a new fridge when it craps out because they can't get a single person out to fix it. The process is as follows: The fridge breaks, I call the warranty company, they give me a 24hr window, I call back, they say it's a 72hr window, I call back, they say my case is still pending, I call back again, they say they're trying to get approval to do something but who knows what thatis.

I have now been without a refrigerator for just over a week and everything we had was spoiled.

Lowe's literally has done nothing to help even though they sold us the fridge AND use this warranty company. I also tried to get help from the store level(1198 Woburn ma) and was pushed back to call the 1888 number.

Then to add insult to injury an AE factory service truck was broken down on my street with a flat tire as I go out to dinner with my wife because we have no food in the house. If the guy was going to my house, I had NO idea because I wasn't called, emailed, or contacted in any way. Chances are that it was an odd coincidence that the truck happened to be on my street but seriously? The dude was ON my street and he couldn't call me or AE couldn't tell the guy to swing by?? Absolutely abysmal service!!

Lowe's has the worst partners and their customer service is atrocious and they just dump customers off onto this horrific service company and expect us to use their services again in the future.

This experience was so terrible that I will NEVER do business with them again and I will make sure I tell all my friends to stay away from them. I will also be calling the consumer affairs department on Monday for stealing my money for the extended protection program which is completely and utterly useless.

• Sq
    Sqn Ldr IL Bhasin (Retd) Jun 15, 2012

Sir,
    WHIRLPOOL Washing Machine, Model S-70 was repaired by Whirlpool authorised service centre on 24/4/12 vide New Millenium Services bill No 24/4/.12.Machine .It was repaired for fault of not taking the load. Same faul;t is again existing and wuith number of complaints, the service centre has not attended the faults. The complaint No HR0612005725 dated 12th Jun and HR [protected] of today date refers.

May I request for your intervention.

With regards,

Sqn ldr IL Bhasin (Retd)

sanjaygoutam Jun 06, 2012

Mr.Sanjay Jain( +91 [protected]) purchased a refrigerator on 06-05-2006 from TMC –HYD(
    malakpet). Before the completion of warrantee I had taken the AMC plan from 30-12-07 to 29-
    12-2010. Before the expiry of current AMC which I renewed on [protected] to29-12-2012 by
    chq.831737 amounting Rs.3500/- through STATE BANK OF MYSORE it as well included AMC
    of my washing machine. After renewal I did not receive the AMC doc. Till date inspite of my
    regular complaints. I spoke to your AMC senior executive of DELHI named MISS.RENUKA( +91
    [protected]) regarding the AMC doc. So she asked me the bill of AMC to update my details
    in their system till date. Mr. Ashok (+91 [protected]) collected the bill from my place and
    informed that the doc. Will be received in 2 working weeks.

But till date I haven’t received any doc. Yet….., inspite of regular complaints to the person
    incharge.

My refrigerator is not working in good condition from past one year. And no action has been
    taken on my complaints till now. Though Mr.Rafaq your executive agreed to replace with some
    amount settlement. Since we did not received the AMC DOC. They did not do the needful.

Mr.Raghu the present senior manager of this region told us that the same model is not
    available. He asked the bill details and AMC doc. Xerox. As we don’t have the AMC doc. He
    tried to cheat us on by saying that warrantee period of our AMC is over. Though we have it
    till 29-12-2012.

Complaints made on these days for your reference:

[protected] complaint no. HD [protected]
    22-5-12
    23-5-12
    24-5-12 complaint no. HD [protected]

Kindly look in to the matter and oblige

Thanking you