Whirlpool Corporation — whirlpool appliances that don't come with a extension plug.
I think appliances that don't come with a power cord should say on the appliance when it's bought. Or at least make the sales person let people know. Who ever knew a range & dishwasher wouldn't come with one! Knowing from past experiences we knew the range wouldn't but didn't know the dishwasher didn't have one. Talk about ridiculous having to go buy one then have to pay someone to hook it up. We have saved for over 30 years to be able to buy something nice, and now I have to fork out more money on stupid little things. Bad enough the price you pay for these.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response · Oct 30, 2019
Hey Cindy Pettit, we value your time and would like to look into the concerns with your appliance. Please reach out to us directly at [protected], via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products