Whatever WorksProduct not shipped, in spite of paying for expedited shipping.

T

My complaint about whateverworks.com is the same as others on this complaints board--there is definitely a trend with this online retailer. I ordered merchandise on line and paid extra for 2-day expedited shipping. Their order confirmation e-mail said "You will receive additional confirmation emails for your order within the next 24 hours". That didn't happen, although the customer service person insists it did (I triple checked my e-mail inbox, junk mail, deleted folders). Five days later I had not received an e-mail advising shipping details, so I called customer service. The customer service lady could only tell me "the warehouse has your order". I asked for more details, and asked when the order would ship, and got a lame excuse about "they have been doing inventory", and that it would ship the next business day, but not on the week end. The soonest delivery will be nine days after the order--so much for 2-day delivery. And they are still going to charge me for expedited shipping. The only option offered is to cancel the order altogether.