Having problems with ClipHair?

ClipHair Customer Service Contacts

+44 345 021 1311 (United Kingdom)
+44 203 417 3720 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 004 9223 (Australia)
Unit 1 Watermill House, Restmor Way

Thu9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ClipHair Customer Service. Initial ClipHair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ClipHair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ClipHair. Discuss the issues you have had with ClipHair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

A

ClipHair — tape in hair extensions

Hi, My name is Alex Smith, i have ordered 3 batches of hair with your company website the first batch wa...

ClipHairExtremely disappointed with ClipHair

I decided to buy hair extensions from www.cliphair.co.uk because their prices were really good. Before I made my order I checked the reviews and there were a lot of positive ones. I made my order and paid some extra money for express delivery because I needed my extensions as soon as possible. When I received my order I was told that I need to pay some extra for customs and package! I had no other choice and paid extra $50. And when I opened the package I saw that it was wrong order! I contacted ClipHair right away and made pictures, but they said there was nothing they could do. What a terrible site to deal with!

ClipHairFake hair

I have purchased some hair extensions from www.cliphair.co.uk and was very disappointed when I received my order.
    It was supposed to be a real human hair (well that is what was written on their website), but it looked more like a dolls hair!
    I wanted to get a refund but they did not reply. Terrible experience and total waste of money. Never again!

E

www.cliphair.co.uk — The rep told me that I wouldn't get money

Don’t buy hairs from www.cliphair.co.uk, because of the bad-quality and horrible attitude of the customer...

www.cliphair.co.ukthe status of my order hasn't been changed

I bought hair extensions from the website www.cliphair.co.uk. But they have problems with communication and delivery. I placed the order several weeks ago, but the status of the order remained the same. It hasn’t been shipped. I already tried to contact seller and get more information about the order, but he only tipped-toed and told some fake promises. I will never again buy from them and decide to warn you as well.

• Rh
          Rhondaenns Sep 28, 2018

I ordered hair extentions (free ones) paid the shipping on july 5th. Today is sept 27 and ive recieved nothing but my card was charged. Ive emailed costumer service over 10 times and NOONE HAS RESPONDED! How many people have paid for shipping that never recieved product?? How is this legal?

www.cliphair.co.ukBad-quality hairs

I won’t advise the website www.cliphair.co.uk. It was sale on the website, so I placed the order and paid about $200 for it. I got the hair clips, but the hair was so thin and hasn’t looked as on the website. When I asked the seller to provide refund and take the fake hairs back, this scammer refused and hasn’t replied to my other emails. Stay away from them and don’t buy from such dishonest website.

K

www.cliphair.co.uk — Fake charges and contact info of the seller is fault

My sister bought hair extension from the company www.cliphair.co.uk. After several weeks, I still heard...

Cliphair.co.ukComplete waste of time and money

DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENTIONS IF YOU WANT TO DYE THEM. I got some dark blonde extentions to dye my hair colour, on the description it clearly says they can be dyed and on the FAQ it states that they are easier to dye dark which i did, however my extentions now look like a dark brown/grey mess! complete waste of time and money and only when i emailed 3 times i finally got an answer saying they do not reccomend dying them because they are chemically treated! WHY say they can be dyed on the description then? Never again!!! Also the hair has little strads of cotton or some sort of material definately not human hair running through it which looks like the hair is cheap and fake.

Cliphair.co.ukThis site is a scam products decent, but you'll never get it

I have ordered from this site 3 times over the past 2 years. I have not learnt my lesson that this site is fraudulent. The first two times I had to start a dispute through paypal to get the product (the product was decent though so thats why I ordered again...) The site almost refused to send me the product both times even after I paid and paypal got involved!! I recently purchased again but did not go through paypal because I read reivews and there was more positive comments so I thought they changed there customer service... but nope, I have emailed them now 4 times and called INTERNATIONALLY to get a tracking number or see if my items have been shipped but they have not responsed to any, its been almost 3 weeks. This site is a scam. products decent, but you'll never get it!! TERRIBLE.

• Rh