Menu

complaints

Dutch Expat Shop Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Dutch Expat Shop at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Dutch Expat Shop. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Dutch Expat Shop complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Dutch Expat Shop complaints

F
5:36 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Disappointing experience with Dutch Expat Shop: Poor customer service, long refund process, high fees

Ik heb onlangs een bestelling geplaatst bij Dutch Expat Shop en ik moet zeggen dat ik niet helemaal tevreden ben met mijn ervaring. Het was erg moeilijk om een eenvoudig adres te vinden om mijn bestelling te laten bezorgen. Het duurde ook veel langer dan verwacht voordat ik een deel van mijn geld terugkreeg, namelijk twee hele weken! En alsof dat nog niet genoeg was, werden er ook nog eens verzend- en retourkosten in rekening gebracht, wat neerkwam op maar liefst 24 euro!

Maar het ergste van alles was de klantenservice. Ze waren erg arrogant en legden de schuld bij mij als klant. Ik voelde me helemaal niet gehoord en begrepen. Het was een zeer teleurstellende ervaring en ik zal zeker niet snel meer iets bestellen bij Dutch Expat Shop.

Ik hoop dat ze hun service en klantenservice kunnen verbeteren, zodat toekomstige klanten niet dezelfde problemen hoeven te ervaren als ik.

C
9:30 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Warning: Poor Service and Dishonest Practices from Dutch Expat Shop

I recently made a purchase from Dutch Expat Shop and unfortunately, I had a less than satisfactory experience. I had ordered over 300? worth of candies for my pregnant wife, but to my dismay, I never received them. I reached out to the customer service representative, Sophie, who kept delaying my order and making excuses. It was frustrating to say the least.

To make matters worse, I discovered that my account on their website had been blocked. I was shocked and confused as to why this had happened. I tried to reach out to them again, but to no avail. As a result, my wife and I have been left without our order and out of pocket.

We are not in a position to hire a lawyer to resolve this issue, so we have taken to social media to share our experience and warn others about the poor service we received from Dutch Expat Shop. We hope that by doing so, we can prevent others from falling victim to their dishonest practices.

We urge anyone who has had a similar experience to come forward and share their story. Let's work together to hold companies like Dutch Expat Shop accountable for their actions.

K
9:29 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Dutch Expat Shop - Think Twice Before Ordering

I gotta say, I'm pretty bummed out about Dutch Expat Shop. I used to be a regular customer about 3-4 years ago and never had any issues. But recently, I started ordering baby formula from them again and their customer service has been a real letdown. The last two times I've ordered, they've been totally unresponsive. I mean, come on guys, I just want to know where my stuff is!

This last order I made has been a real headache. It's been over a week and I still haven't received the DHL tracking number, even though they said they shipped it out. I've sent them two emails already and still haven't heard anything back. It's like they don't even care about their customers anymore.

I've been reading some of the other reviews online and it seems like I'm not the only one who's had a bad experience with Dutch Expat Shop lately. It's really disappointing because I used to love ordering from them. But now, I think this is going to be my last time. It's just not worth the hassle and stress.

Overall, I would say that if you're thinking about ordering from Dutch Expat Shop, you might want to think twice. Their customer service has really gone downhill and it's just not worth the risk.

Hide full review

Is Dutch Expat Shop legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Dutch Expat Shop as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Dutch Expat Shop stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Dutch Expat Shop should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Dutch Expat Shop earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Dutch Expat Shop achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Dutch Expat Shop has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Dutch Expat Shop's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Dutchexpatshop.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Dutch Expat Shop website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Dutchexpatshop.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Dutch Expat Shop as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Dutch Expat Shop and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Dutchexpatshop.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Dutch Expat Shop has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Dutch Expat Shop protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Dutch Expat Shop. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Racist Customer Service from Dutch Expat Shop - A Disappointing Experience

So, let me tell you about my time with this Dutch Expat Shop website. It started out all good, like. I ordered my stuff and was waiting for it to arrive. As ya do. But then, things went downhill real fast when I tried to track my order and got stuck with this mean, rude and downright racist customer service person on the email side. Like, seriously? What kind of customer service is that? They ain't got no bizness treatin' their customers that way, just because of where I come from. That's some straight up discrimination right there!

I mean, I ain't one to mess around with people's jobs, but this experience was just too much. I gotta find a way to take this to the higher-ups. Maybe they don't realize what's going on with their peeps and all that. Cause, let's be real, I ain't about to spend my hard-earned cash on a website that lets this kinda stuff fly under the radar.

Overall, I gotta say I'm real disappointed. They had some decent products on there and all that, but that racist customer service person just left a real bad taste in my mouth. I ain't bout to recommend this to nobody I know or run into online. You'll find better deals and better people elsewhere, mate.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Unreliable and Unfriendly: My Experience with Dutch Expat Shop's Customer Service

Okay, listen up peeps! If you're thinking about browsing Dutch Expat Shop (dutchexpatshop.com) for a bit of that sweet European goodness, lemme tell ya - approach this site with caution! Here's the deal: if you decide to give 'em an honest review on their customer service - which, let's be real, is a pretty important aspect of any biz - they might hit ya with an email blaming it all on the FDA. Seriously, what's up with that?! And that's not all, these guys love to pull a fast one and tell you that your order has been shipped when it's still chillin' on the shelf. Um, excuse me? You know what's worse? Their customer service is about as friendly as a grumpy cat with a hangover. Not cool, man. Not cool at all.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Mixed Experience with Dutch Expat Shop: Great Products but Poor Customer Service

So, I recently ordered some Dutch goodies from Dutch Expat Shop and boy, was I excited! I filled out all my info correctly, except for one tiny detail - I accidentally selected "Nederland" instead of good ol' US of A. But hey, we all make mistakes right? Apparently not according to the folks at Dutch Expat Shop.

Instead of just fixing the error and making my day, they decided to argue with me about it. Like, come on guys, it's just a small $40 order - is it really worth the hassle? Apparently it was.

But let's focus on the positive - the goodies were delicious! I got some Dutch licorice, stroopwafels, and even some hagelslag (chocolate sprinkles to put on bread - trust me, it's amazing). Everything tasted just like I remember from my time living in the Netherlands.

The website itself was easy to use and had a great selection of products. Plus, everything arrived in a timely manner and was packaged well.

Overall, I would recommend Dutch Expat Shop - just double check your address before hitting that submit button. And maybe be prepared for a little argument if you accidentally select the wrong country. But hey, it's worth it for some tasty treats from the Netherlands.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Disappointing Experience with Dutch Expat Shop: Long Wait and Overdue Products

Oh man, let me tell you about my experience with Dutch Expat Shop. It was a total disaster. I ordered some stuff and it took FOREVER for it to arrive. I mean, I get that they're based in the Netherlands and all, but come on. It shouldn't have taken that long. And THEN, when my stuff finally did arrive, some of it was overdue. Like, seriously? I paid good money for this stuff and they couldn't even bother to send it out on time?

I was so frustrated, I had to rant on Google reviews about it. And then, I started seeing all these other reviews from people who had the same issues as me. It was like a nightmare. So yeah, if you're thinking about ordering from Dutch Expat Shop, just stay away. Trust me, it's not worth the trouble and hassle.

But hey, maybe I'm just being too harsh. Maybe I just got unlucky. I mean, there are some good reviews out there too. But honestly, I wouldn't risk it. You never know what could happen. So, take my advice and look for some other online store to get your Dutch goodies from. No sense in risking it and getting an overdue product.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Disappointing Experience with Dutch Expat Shop: High Prices, Unexpected Taxes, and Poor Customer Service

Wowie, I did not have a very good experience at Dutch Expat Shop. Honestly, the prices were way too steep for my liking. And to top it off, I had to pay some taxes, which I didn't expect. Let me tell ya, I was pretty darn disappointed when I received my order and found out that I paid more than what the cheek slices themselves costed! I thought I was getting two boxes, but I only received 10 pieces. Ugh, talk about a bummer.

Now, let me start by saying that I've shopped at Dutch Expat Shop before and it was a decent experience. However, this most recent time was a fail in my book. I tried to chat with their customer service and man, oh man, was it a total mess. They didn't believe me and didn't help me out at all. The call ended so abruptly that I was confused and didn't know what to do. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper.

To sum it up, I certainly won't be shopping from Dutch Expat Shop again after this terrible experience. It's such a shame because I was excited to receive my goodies from the Netherlands, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Disappointing experience with product quality, shipping cost, and customer service

Alright, so I ended up shelling out more moolah on shipping than on the actual product for a quick delivery. It did come in speedy pronto, but I was bummed to find it crumbly wrecked. I reached out to their team hoping they'd do something about it, but they totally blew me off. Not cool. To top it off, the best buy date was just a month away from when it was mailed out! What gives? I probably won't be shopping here again.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dutch Expat Shop Disappointing Experience with Dutch Expat Shop: Formula with Short Expiration Date and Rude Customer Service

Man, let me tell you about this experience I had with Dutch Expat Shop. So I'm ordering some formula for my son from the US, right? I ordered like 10 of them - a mix of stage 2 and 3 - from these guys. But when they arrived, I noticed that the stage 3 ones were gonna expire in just two months! Like, what the heck?

When I reached out to customer service to ask about it, they were so rude to me. They didn't seem to care about my situation at all. All they said was that I needed to finish the formula within two months, no matter how many I ordered. I mean, seriously? That's not right. And they didn't even apologize for the inconvenience.

Honestly, I don't think I'll be ordering from Dutch Expat Shop again after this experience. Who knows what other problems they'll give me? I just wish they had been more understanding and accommodating. It's not like I was asking for the world, you know? Just some formula that doesn't expire in two months. Is that too much to ask?

Overview of Dutch Expat Shop customer experience

Dutch Expat Shop has been receiving multiple complaints from dissatisfied customers. The main issue is with regards to the poor quality of service, including delayed delivery, damaged products, and unresponsive customer support team. Some customers also reported receiving incorrect products, or missing items from their orders. Another common complaint is the high prices and unreasonable shipping fees. These issues have caused frustration and disappointment among customers, making their shopping experience unsatisfactory. Overall, Dutch Expat Shop needs to work on improving their services to meet their customers' expectations and regain their trust.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Dutch Expat Shop contacts