Whataburger — food products
Purchased 2 cheeseburgers on 10/2/2019 Order 5666740 and brought it home. The fries were "rubbery" even when heated up. Burger patties were only reheated at the store and the onion rings were not the same batter as I've been used to in the past. It's obvious, since I've been going to Whataburger for about 30 years, the quality of suppliers/food products have definitely been reduced in exchange for profits. Lower quality suppliers/meats/French fries are definitely the issue as I've been accustomed to a better quality burger/fries throughout the 30 years of purchasing from you. I will never dine at a Whataburger establishment again.
Even if I get a refund or credit for other food products, I would just give it away. Giving constructive criticism as there are so many better choices available for lunch/dinner. To want to save pennies per serving at the expense of quality will always be a business demise.
More Whataburger Complaints & Reviews
- Whataburger Fultondale Alabama - harrassment/racial remarks 
- Whataburger - service 
- Whataburger - wrong order again x meny! 
- Whataburger - horrible food 
- What A Burger / # 5 Combo - raw chicken
- Whataburger - unsafe seating area and capricious loitering policy
- Whataburger - nine piece whatachicken bites
- Whataburger - service
- Whataburger - fast food
- Whataburger - #1 bacon grilled onions and jalapeño