West Jetbad customer service

I arrived at the airport to board fly 319 upon arrival I was told that flight had left already and I m not able to board any longer, which absolutly didn't made any sense since I was 30 min earlier bf the boarding time . I asked to speak with shift supervisor that individual was very rude and had a high pitch told me he can't understand what I m talking about at all since I had a bit of accent I felt very humiliated infront of other customers the way he went onsaying this, I had paid $50 to bump me in to next flight. I am very disappointed with the individual that was representing West jet and will no longer through this airline in the future. I do expect apology for the way I was treated and had to pay extra after all this. My flight # oraginaly was ws509 boarding from Toronto airport at 7 am on may 18, 2017.

Chris000 Jul 31, 2011

My name is Christopher Stuart. I fly about 12 times a year with West Jet.. On July 28, 2017, I had booked a flight wtih the airline as I had not been home to Moncton NB for 3 months, so I was coming home to vacation with my family for 5 days. I arrived at the airport at 5:30 am (as my flight was leaving at 7 am) they was a huge line up at the check in counter.. I made it at the checking counter (as they were understaff) just to be told that I could not get on the plane because it was to late...

I was offered a change of flight but could only reach Toronto (as they could not get me on a connecting flight because they were booked full..)This was not an option because I was going to Moncton NB. Goint to Toronto with no connecting was rediculous... Than they offered me a flight for the following saturday for an extra charge of $50.00 (which I paid ) determined to get home...than realised that I would only be there for 2 days..as I had to get back to work on that Tuesday... so I had to change my flight to august 28 and stay another month away from home..Pretty disapointing as I had planned this vacation with my family!!!

Very disapointed in West Jet.. This will be my last time flying with them!!! They will be loosing 10, 000 to 12, 000 from me per year... I was not offered any compensation for there ### up.. I had to pay 50.00 xtra to change my flight which I had no control over..

For the people who do the schedule, how would you like it when you can only go see your family every 3 months and you can't go because they are not enough staff to check you in..

This is poor management...very disapointed!!!

Chris Stewart [protected]