Wesbank85305382321 renault kwid 1.0 dynamique 5dr

Y Feb 09, 2021

Good day,

I applied for a border letter for my daughter's vehicle on the 08/02/2021. I spoke to the customer care consultant several times. Submitted all the required documentation - ID, insurance cover letter, license, Home Affairs approval letter, marriage certificate etc. I stipulated several times that it is very urgent. Every time that he responded I got excuses or new requirements, but the excuses came every time after I had to submit more information and had to phone to enquire on the process, at my own cost.

The consultant was friendly and patient, this complaint is not about his service. He indicated that the border letter cannot be approved due to lockdown, but the fact that Home Affairs provided an approval letter to cross the border, was not considered nor did it count for Wesbank. This made me wonder why Wesbank is above the Minister, whose letter I sent. Claiming that my daughter had to sent a letter showing she is an essential worker.

In the end I had to obtain a new letter from the insurance company, since the letter I sent at the start was not correct. During another lengthy conversation I was told that the letter I requested for more than a month was only approved for 3 days.

After years with Wesbank I must stipulate that I am extremely disappointed with the outcome of the service that I received. This letter is not worth all the trouble I had to obtain it.