Werner Enterprisesoreintation

S

on may 3, 2010 i attended oreintation for werner enterprises. i took an amtrak from modesto. during the physical i show the doctor 2 medicines that i had taken. he said i needed to go home and have my doctor clear me for driving. werner reimbursed me for my trip there. i told my instructor what the doctor had said. he told me to finish my classes which ended on may 4, 2010. i once again paid for my ticket home. my recruiter joe said to fax my tickets to him and he said i would get my money back. a few days later scott called me and said that he could not hire me. on may 18, 2010 i called scott and he said he would not cover my ticket and as for oreintation i would not get paid for it. i called the california labor board and told them what happened. the labor board said they are obligated to pay me for going to oreintation and the cost of my ticket for coming home. all of you that have gone to a class at werner that were sent home file complaints with your labor boards in your area.

James Sitkin Nov 14, 2013

A former driver for Werner Enterprises has retained my law firm (Law Offices of James M. Sitkin) and the Oakland, CA law firm of Goldstein, Borgen, Dardarian & Ho to investigate whether Werner has paid drivers all lawful wages required by the California Labor Code. Our investigation is evaluating information about pay practices for work performed by Werner drivers in California during the last four years (whether the driver was a resident of California or not). As part of our investigation, we would like to talk with current and former Werner drivers about their work experiences at Werner in California. This is not an offer to represent you or other Werner drivers. However, our investigation of potential class action claims could benefit from any information Werner drivers may provide to us as part of this ongoing investigation. Please phone or email me if you would like to talk. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim Sitkin
    Law Offices of James M. Sitkin
    255 California Street, 10th floor
    San Francisco, CA 94111
    [protected] (tel.)
    [email protected]

• Sp
    spare Sep 13, 2011

i received my money a few days later.

• Sp