Having problems with Al Mas Cargo?

Al Mas Cargo Customer Service Contacts

+971 42 716 750 (UAE, Dubai)
+971 65 354 430 (UAE, Sharjah)
+971 65 635 559 (UAE, Rolla)
+971 92 227 735 (UAE, Fujairah)
B.P. Box № 62839
Sharjah
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Al Mas Cargo Customer Service. Initial Al Mas Cargo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Al Mas Cargo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Al Mas Cargo. Discuss the issues you have had with Al Mas Cargo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Al Mas CargoNo response about my good for more than 3 months

It's been more than 3 months I been waiting for my good to reach my place. Whenever calling either they won't attend the call or will say wait for 10 days. So many 10 days are over and the items are not gone yet. I'm afraid whether my items are lost, most of people who send their cargo 1 month after mine has reached their home that also makes little scary. I have send half of my things hoping it will reach safe and spend 2900 drh also. Please take action against these people.

Al Mas CargoService

First of all the package came very late from the delivry time I thoight ok might be coz of pandamic situation... and thy said it came to chennai and thn thy said it went to delhi and it was in customs... thn when delivered one box is missing out of 14box only 13came and even in packing thy hv kept induction stove on top and it broke we are giving money but thn thy are spoiling it in packing atleast thy could hv protected with some clothes in there

Al Mas CargoCargo delivery

Very bad people. Very bad service. They always tell lies. They make fake promises. Never deliver cargo in time. Very late delivery. Luggage was delivered in extreme bad condition. They dont even accept their fault. When i approached them to refund the loss /damage caused to my luggage, they totally refused. They are big cheaters. Very rude and irresponsible staff. Dont ever use this company. Never, ever. Now i am going to take help of gulf news and other organisations to teach them a lesson.

Mar 08, 2020

Al Mas Cargo — Cargo delivery to home

Few months back, I sent cargo from Sharjah to Chennai through Al Mas Cargo (Sharjah Branch). They said they...

Al Mas CargoCargo service

Al malpractice in side the company ..they are not a proper service ..not licenced shifting and moving ... actually all time air cargo rate tacken but company all cargo dumped in sea cargo .this sea cargo also in malpractcal illeagal cargo .then many time all cargo penting in customer .all customers product are stored irresponsible ..all are out side ..hot and rain damaged for prodect keep out side...and inside the godown employees accomodation providing it will aa small shed in side kitchen it will ..firing situation facing ..dirty place ...Mr Muhammad Ali ..is managing and owner he is actually fraud ..all are acting ..and facing lie any time .. property anything not doing ...

RESOLVED

Complaint the uae govt .. government will tacken .. and problem clearing all are malpractice here

Jan 11, 2020

Al Mas Cargo — delivery of items reg.

From :K Srinivasa Rao Moweileh, Sharjah  To :The ManagerAl Mas CargoSharjah Sub : Express Air Cargo - RegRef...

Al Mas Cargoair cargo not delivery more than 70 days - false commitments

We given items on 10/09/19 with delivery commitment of 25 days from Dubai to Chennai AIR CARGO service. Still not delivered the items and the CARGO tracking site is showing "Delay in Chennai customs" from 11/10/19. Every day we are calling and talking with the customer service but No proper response just simply replying another 2 days we will clear. And promised by one of the staff for the delivery on 19/11/19. But nothing happens.. and their today response is very poor.

1. False commitments to the customer on the delivery
          2. Not professional in talk with customer
          3. No reply for the emails, Online message and mobile calls.

Al Mas Cargocargo services from dubai to bangalore

i sent a package of 33 kgs. I was promised door to door delivery in 35 days.
            Its been 3 months now and still the parcel has not been delivered.
            They have been giving excuses like "due to problems with Chennai customs" the goods are stuck and they are trying to release the same.
            They have been only giving new dates that the goods will be delivered,
            They are a bunch of frauds in Dubai office and Sharjah head office.
            I will take police action against them and want all those who have similar experiences to come forward.
            contact me on [protected].

Nov 10, 2019

Al Mas Cargo — the sea cargo was promised to be sent in 20 to 30 days and its been 100 days till date

Dear friends, I am sending cargo to India since 4 years through prime express cargo services, and for a...

Al Mas Cargobad service

Al Mas Cargo LLC - An unethical company to deal !!

If I would have an option review with negative ratings I would have given the maximum lowest score to them and never encountered such a frenzy situation in my 13 years of expatriate life in Dubai.

Had plans to send my household stuff back to my home town, wasn't sure through whom to be send. Heard about many big names and references from friends, finally lured with attractive prices quoted on FM (94.7) by Al Mas cargo, decided to book with them. And my misery starts from here.

Thursday morning, 01st August 2019 . Contacted their head office number [protected] and spoke to one of their agent Mr. Jiku, very well explained me their procedures, conditions and finally decided to book with them. They agreed to come down to my home around 06.00PM to pick my stuffs. And assured me, their driver would call me well ahead to find out my home address.

Around 05.00pm, happened to call back their office number to check the driver details and to guide him reach the place. To my surprise the person attended the call wasn't aware about my booking and I mentioned to him that I spoke to your colleague Mr. Jikku and set a schedule to pick my items. Instead of checking their log, he shared Jikku's number and asked me to call him and find out. In desperate I called the number provided and there was no response. I left a SMS to him, so that at least he could call back or revert back. Apparently till this time (Sunday, 04th August : 16.30Hrs), he neither called back nor reverted back with a message. (Attach : Call log, SMS )

In agony, I called back their office and said he hasn't replied to my calls, for which they gave me another number stating he is the Driver 1 who is with Jikku, you can call him and ask him to hand over the phone to Jikku and sort it out. Didn't expect this kind of customer service from their end and still I tried my luck as I have ruined my weekend waiting for them . Even this number wasn't answered either !!

On Friday morning, I happened to receive a call from Driver 1 around 11.17Hrs saying he is coming down to my place to pick my cargo. Do not this wasn't discussed or agreed by me. When enquired why you haven't called me earlier to set the time and why u didn't return my call back yesterday, he replied he hasn't received any call from my end. This is absolutely ridiculous and told him to check the call history. I have attached screen shot for reference.
              I mentioned to him, now it's not possible for me, as i was out of home and scheduled to arrange a pick up 10.00hrs on Saturday morning 03rd August. He agreed and asked me to share the address on WhatsApp. Later I called him to change him the timing to 12.00hrs which he agreed as well.

Saturday : Around 11.30am called the driver to see his whereabouts for which he said he can't come now and would return a call back soon . Waiting for couple of minutes, I called him back and he never attends my call (Attach : call long) .
              In desperate I called Al Mas cargo contact number which was showing on their website and a their staff addressed Mr. Rashid picked my call. I explained all my conversation to him and he said he will look into this and call me back. Waiting for few minutes, for not receiving a call back I called him back. (attache' : call log)

He expressed his sorry for the delay and confusion and assured me he would be assigning another driver for my cargo and he would call you soon. He mentioned driver would reach your home by 4.00pm and assured no any further changes. In fact he shared me driver number as well - Driver 2 to coordinate.

Before 4pm I called him, to ensure he knows my place and reach on time. He answered my call and said he wouldn't be able to come now as he got some other pick up and he would be late to come. Frantically I called their customer service agent Rashid, he never answered by call. (attache : call log). In vain I called him from another number for which he didn't answer and later returned a call assuming it was new prospective client. He again said he will check with his driver and call me, like always !!

His next promise was due to bulk cargo driver got stuck and he would be there for sure by 7pm !!. Do note for whole day, am behind this and can't move out waiting for them!!

Around 06.30Pm I called again the driver to see he s on way, so that I don't get any more surprises !! He said he is n Sharjah now and will be in my place between 07.00 - 07.30pm. I was relieved that at least he confirmed his schedule to pick up my stuff. But my misery never ended here. Around 7.48 I called him again to check where exactly he is…. He never answered and I called him again ….. alas all in vain!! (see attaché)

I called their customer service agent Rashid to speak about this incident and giving me such a high time he said he will check and call back and that's it….. not a single call back happened and never answered by call ( attaché : )

By merely depending such a company who had utterly spoiled my 2 days, and never had a courtesy to call back and express their concern on this. Am sure it's not only for me, many of people should have gone through such a dismay .

Feel such companies should be blacklisted and should never be allowed to operate. By this act they have lost their credibility and I would not recommend them to any of my friends and fellows to use their service.

I have attached call log of all my conversation, just to prove that this review is not paid review by a competitor but a real time experience when deal with a company who doesn't care their customers or value their business.

And so far till time I haven't received any follow up call from their customer service to follow up my order, which shows how trust worthy they are and am afraid and feel sorry for those people who have shelled out their money and time to send their goods through this company ! Praying that their goods if taken will reach to concerned address accordingly !!

Al Mas Cargocargo not received even after three months

My father used this cargo service to send our valuable goods to kerala after we left UAE.. we still didn't receive our cargo box as one of the box is missing. Very unprofessional service and unethical. We received 3 boxes out of 4 and they dont even respond to our messages via their whatsapp number and they dont provide any updates regarding tracking or any information about our missing package

Al Mas Cargo — your service in oman

I have used ur Air Cargo service in Oman. Sajeev is my focal point. September 25th I sent air cargo ..paid so...

Al Mas Cargo LLC — shipping of household goods

I had shipped a cooking range to my home town on 181.02.18. As per their requirement I was charged for a...

Sharjah

Al Mas Cargo LLC — very unprofessional & false promises - beware of this company

We did a local move within Dubai & also sent some cargo to Mumbai. Since the sales executive who visited u...

Al Mas Cargo — theft my things

I have a bad experience with Al Mas cargo service who have offices in both qatar & UAE. I had shifted my all...