Werner Enterprises Logo

Werner Enterprises

Having problems with Werner Enterprises?

Werner Enterprises Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 228 2240 (Customer Service)
+1 866 620 8281 (Werner Global Logistics)
+1 800 362 3077 (Driver Recruiting)
+1 877 613 0207 (Driver Recruiting)
+52 866 262 9670 (Mexico, El Paso)
+52 553 067 4700 (Mexico, Mexico City)
+52 956 717 0996 (Mexico, Laredo)
+52 956 717 9955 (Mexico, Laredo)
14507 Frontier Road

Mexico

El Paso
TX Terminal, 11090 Gateway East Lot C, El Paso, TX 79927

Mexico City
Av De Las Palmas #275 Despacho 104, Col. Lomas De Chapultepec, Mexico D.F. C.P. 11000

Laredo
TX Terminal, 1201 Carriers Drive, Laredo, TX 78045

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Werner Enterprises Customer Service. Initial Werner Enterprises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Werner Enterprises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Werner Enterprises. Discuss the issues you have had with Werner Enterprises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Werner Enterprises — Snitch on Werner

Werner enterprises prays on the innocent and unwary by using deceptive and unethical hiring practices that...

Werner Enterprises — Dispatchers

My husband went to work for Werner. He had to take a refresher course and go out with a trainer for 4 week...

Werner EnterprisesNo recognition following termination

After driving for over 8 years. Training, 100 percent on time and safety, no accidents no tickets. My employment was terminated. Wrongly terminated in my opinion. And obviously in the opinion of others because I have companies fighting for me to drive for them. Werner has Informed me that I will not be receiving the backdated safety awards that I earned. Its not my fault they take a year to recognize driver achievements, but, apparently it will be my loss!

Thanks again Werner..., for caring!

• Ex
      Ex Weiner Dec 30, 2008

Werner Cares. WE Care. What a load of S#!+ Worst job I ever had. Check out this site on Werner. www.holyflyingmonkeys.com they document a lot of Werner shenanigans. I dont think the guy drove for very long but he is right.

• Do
      DonTae Jun 01, 2009

I want to drive truck but some of these stories scare me. What is the real truth out there can someone help me?

WernerLiars

I was a truck driver with Werner, 1yr ago I went to San Antonio TX, for a drop, I left the truck in a rest area because my time was up for the day, when I came back for the truck it was gone, Werner took the truck, without notifying me I call them they said they dint know anything about it, now I cant get a job with no other truck company, cause they have me like I stole the truck, when I was the one who called the state trooper and reported call Werner they lie to me.

Werner EnterprisesStayed out 8 weeks

First of all my training lasted 17 weeks and had 4 different trainers due to loa and disgruntled employees but cant say enough about my final trainer he was awsome! Anyway i was canned (blessing in disguise) for driving my truck home after 8 weeks out straihght without any reset of hours that means i had worked 56 days without a day off! And my fm had known about my home time since may 18 that i was going home. I had told my FM that i needed to be home on thurs AM so what happens? My know it all (einstein) FM tells me im not going home! These guys (FMs) get to go home every day to see their families and can care a less about the drivers! I have a 3 yr old boy who always asks his mom where his dad is! Get a clue all of you FMs we have a life too!

• Af
          A frustrated and disgrunted dr Aug 25, 2008

I have been at Werner 4.5 years. Used to be on dedicated accts till recently, my FM @ AB-Cols dedicated fleet kept running me illegal runs, gave me loads that picked up at 22:00 in Columbus OH while I was stuck in Kalamazoo MI 5.5 hrs away, didnt take me off the load after I repeatedly sent messages on the qualcomm stating I couldnt deliver ontime, then told me that I was running all late loads and my production was low, then told me he was gonna charge me 160 miles out of route since I went home without his expressed directions, so he was gonna write me up for failure to follow directions, and throw me off the acct. And AB-sleeper fleet went home every weekend. Plus I had authorisaton from weekend dispatch supervisor to go home.

Tried to fight for my rights and tried to work up the ladder to talk to his supervisor, but was told its best I leave the acct. And I needed to go home every weekend. Recently got married and my wife would like to see me once a week at least. So now am OTR. They supposedly didnt hve any dedicated accts open for a MI driver.

My 1st OTR FM was great! He was running me ragged, I made better money per week on OTR than I did on the AB-dedicated fleet which was more cents a mile, then he quit to go to midwest regional. Now I have a new FM who dont run me. I did a 784 mile run in 3 days and my next load picks up tomorrow nght, so I sit again. To top it off I requested over 2 weeks ago hometime i Massachusetts for the 28th of this month, and I am sitting in Albuquerque NM with a load going to Woodridge IL that delivers 8/29/08 at 1500. Aprox 1200 miles from Massachusetts.

I would really like to know who I can talk to in Werner. Their website has no complaint board, C.L Werner is un-reachable, and I am getting screwed on my paycheck as well as hometime. I really am very frustrated with this company, because 2day's Werner Enterprises aint the one I joined in 2003/04. Those days they took care of their drivers. Today they dont seem to give a crap about us. "WE CARE WERNER CARES"

sam May 16, 2009

Thank you I was going to drive for them, but not any more, thank you again

• Al
          alnunez Aug 20, 2018

fiberglass flakes off imbedding splinters into skin. Every time I pick up ladder fiberglass splinters into skin. Ladder is unusable. Hinges get stuck. Fiberglass gets into all parts of your body the touch ladder.

Mario666 Nov 12, 2018

I have lost my card that I get paid on I have called an asked they have Denied me several times I needed to pay my phone bill as well as sending in paperwork they have also messed up my hometime which was on Monday yet they still gave me a load knowing I was off for Monday my employee number is 515557