Werner Enterprises Logo

Werner Enterprises

Having problems with Werner Enterprises?

Werner Enterprises Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 228 2240 (Customer Service)
+1 866 620 8281 (Werner Global Logistics)
+1 800 362 3077 (Driver Recruiting)
+1 877 613 0207 (Driver Recruiting)
+52 866 262 9670 (Mexico, El Paso)
+52 553 067 4700 (Mexico, Mexico City)
+52 956 717 0996 (Mexico, Laredo)
+52 956 717 9955 (Mexico, Laredo)
14507 Frontier Road

Mexico

El Paso
TX Terminal, 11090 Gateway East Lot C, El Paso, TX 79927

Mexico City
Av De Las Palmas #275 Despacho 104, Col. Lomas De Chapultepec, Mexico D.F. C.P. 11000

Laredo
TX Terminal, 1201 Carriers Drive, Laredo, TX 78045

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Werner Enterprises Customer Service. Initial Werner Enterprises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Werner Enterprises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Werner Enterprises. Discuss the issues you have had with Werner Enterprises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

M
Jan 03, 2020

Werner Enterprises — low miles

This is Marc Johnson driver #583467. On Friday January 3rd, 2020 I got a preassingned load message at 1003...

Werner Enterprisesdriver with no clue how to drive

We drove for 18 miles down interstate 20 behind one of your trucks. The truck was in the left lane going 60 miles per hour beside another truck with an oversized load. The oversized load had to slow down in order to be in compliance with texas driving code. When we were finally able to go around your truck we saw that the driver was unbuckled and also on her cell phone. I'm not sure the truck number but the trailer number was 57892. The driver was 50 miles on the west side of weatherford texas east bound on interstate 20.

driver with no clue how to drive

D
    Nov 26, 2019

Werner Enterprises — unsafe driver, ran red light at 42rd ave and lower buckeye roads

Photo of truck attached. At approximately 150 PM on Nov 25, 2019 the truck identified in photo by...

Werner Enterprisesdriver

On 11/13/19 I stopped at Loves truck stop in Socorro Tx to fuel. It was very busy and I got in line behind your truck #72993. He pulled up to the pump and then sat in truck over 15 mins before starting to fuel. Then after putting hoses in tanks he got on his phone and stood by pump talking on the phone for over 45 mins. Not only is this extremely rude and inconsiderate but it is also very unsafe. I'm sure you don't approve of your drivers actions and hope you address this

Werner Enterprisessafety

This morning at aprox 11:30 I was traveling south on Victory Highway bringing my 5yr old granddaughter to afternoon PreK when a Werner tractor trailer pulled off 146 south using the North Smithfield Victory Hwy exit turning left to travel south on victory highway. He barely came to a stop at the end of his exit. He cut off my vehicle causing me to slam on my brakes nearly getting hit in the rear of my vehicle by the SUV behind me. The driver then ran the red light at School st and again at St.Paul St tragfic light he ran the red again at this time for safety I turned left onto St.Paul street.
      I am contacting you directly to avoid any negative publicity for your company I would like confirmation that this email has been received and action has been taken or I will not hesitate to go public with this so everyone is aware to be on the look out for unsafe Werner drivers.
      I have attached photos of the rear of trailer including license plate number along with screenshot of GPS location where photo was taken.

Lisa Lajoie
      [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

safety
      safety

Werner Enterprisesunprofessional driver

While traveling on the I-15 Northbound through Las Vegas a driver with a trailer from Family Dollar trailer number 54141 ran a vehicle off of the road. Causing him to merge into an HOV lane by no choice of his own. Because the driver decided to switch lanes while the vehicle was right next to him. After traveling about another mile the driver merges back to the center lane I attempt to pass him and as I am approaching the back end of his trailer he emerges back to the left right in front of me causing me to slam on my brakes while traveling at 70 miles an hour. After he merch back over and I finally had the chance to pass him he rolls down his window and waves and smiles at me and lays on his horn like it was my fault he cut me off. What kind of drivers does this company hire that they are so unprofessional that they don't care about the safety of other motorists on the highway.

Werner Enterprisestruck driver.

Who ever is driving down I81 in the 109-118mile marker area in Christiansburg Virginia on 8/15/19, around 8:20am, is an extremely reckless driver! Shes constantly riding someones tail, and god forbid someone tries to merge on the interstate in front of her, she makes it near impossible for them. Shes also going way over the speed limit in a construction zone. I'm all for truckers having road room, but theres no need to be a reckless ricky!
          Truck # 731179
          Trailer # 37734
          The side if the truck says team Lewis.

Werner Enterprisesreckless texas driver

The male driving today on I-35 in San Antonio was deliberately reckless and intentionally tried to cause an accidental. License 22142M was constantly flicking his lights behind us. We were on the second lane to the right. The traffic was relatively slow on a Sunday so it requires patience. The driver was unhappy with our speed in front of him so he moved to the right of our vehicle. He passed on the right and purposely starting moving his vehicle while on side of us purposely trying to push our vehicle off the lanes. The male driver could have caused a major accident on a major highway. Afterwards he exited off the highway onto I410 in San Antonio, TX. He seems to be impatient and a liability for your firm.

reckless texas driver

Werner Enterprisestruck parking in residential area hartford ct

Truck parked in residential area.Hartford ordenance Chapter 22 Motor Vehicles and Traffic. Article 1 In General Sec. Fines and Penalties for unlawful parking F. (3). Any tractor-trailer, semi-trailer, Truck, or Commercial vehicle combination on any city street(s) for more than three (3) hours, except for the purpose of delivery or service taking less than eight hours

truck parking in residential area hartford ct
              truck parking in residential area hartford ct

C
                Jan 31, 2019

Werner Enterprises — walmart distribution dispatcher

Dispatcher are very rude and shows favoritism towards other drivers. If they don't like you, they will give...

D

Werner Enterprises — one of our drivers was embarrassed by staff

I am werner driver here at PCA Mill in Jackson Alabama and my coworkers and I witnessed one of crew member...

M

Werner — driver

I have no idea what the hell the ladies problem was but I was going the speed limit and she wants to flip me...

Wernerroad rage incident

Monday August 21st. 11:30 am. Going west on I90 N.Y. State thruway. Clear sunny day. We were near mile marker 211 near Utica. On the right were two tractor tailors, one being a Werner truck. They were going slower going up an incline. There was no one in front of them. For no reason The Werner truck decided to move to the passing lane, as my husband put on his directional to also go in the passing lane. We were along side of the Werner truck when the Werner truck decide to keep going into the passing lane. I looked and could see his mirror, and knew he saw us, but kept coming over. My husband pressed our horn in case he didn't see us, then the driver aggressively pressed his horn, we had no where to go, but continue. The driver kept coming our way almost forcing us into a narrow ditch. He was clearly forcing us off the road!
                I called 911 to report his behavior. A State trooper took the information .We couldn't get the license plate no. . So shook up! We then stopped at the N.Y. State troopers Authority building to personally report this, but no one was there. Then we saw the Werner truck flying down the highway. We are both Senior citizens and could not believe this act of "Road Rage Aggression". My husband is a professional driver for 11 yrs. With a car delivery comp., With perfect credentials. We are seriously considering contacting our lawyer to file suit. We feel if my husband didn't act so fast, we would have been "killed" !! we were driving a small SUV, which wouldn't have saved us from a huge tractor trailer!!! We hope you address this "serious' complaint and act accordingly. and return a response to us.

Wernerdriver

One of your drivers thought it would be funny to endanger another drivers life by messing with their air brake glad hands. There is a screen shot of her post on Prime drivers Past, Present, and Future. Please get this person off the road, because as a driver, had she done this to me, I would be filing criminal charges against her and the company she works for, which according to her Facebook page, is you.

driver

• Updated by Angela Hodges-Tompkins · Aug 15, 2017

PS: wrong photos uploaded last time

Comments

Wernerdriving

I was driving down eastern valley road (Two lanes) in bessemer, alabama, there was no one behind me & as I was approaching the turn the truck driver was at, he pulled straight out in front of me, I literally had to swerve and slam on brakes, coming to a complete stop to avoid hitting him! Being that it's a big 18 wheeler, you would think he would make sure there was no traffic, but like I said, no one was behind me and he just took off in front of me! I never do this but he pissed me off! His truck number is 49505. I would love for this to be handled because this could have been much worse had there been a collision! Thank you!

O

Werner — wrongfully terminated

I was mechanic at Werner was cleaning out a truck that a driver had quit the truck had been there for Week...

A

Werner — Truck driver

I was on I10 and your truck was getting over so I moved over one lane, all of a sudden your truck was getting...

J

Werner — Driving truck

I was a former passenger on a Werner truck, my wife Jesse, is a former employee of Werner, alot of what ha...

F

Werner Enterprises — Wrongfully terminated

On dec, 10, 2014 Werner enterprises wrongfully terminated me from my job without any notice or speaking with...

Werner Enterprises.80 com

I worked for Werner Enterprises for almost 7 months and in that entire time I never made it home on time for a home time. Now I took home time on both coasts because I have three children that live in the east coast and my wife has a child that lives on the west coast so we would alternate where we took our home time. It didn't matter what part of the country we were in when it came time for us to go home but they could never find freight going in the direction we needed to go for our home time and we always ended up getting home a day or more after we were supposed to be there. Well I had finally had enough after I had to cancel a home time because try we're not able to get me home in time for a family function I had made them aware that I was trying to get home for. So I finally told my dispatcher that when I went home on my next home time that I would be turning in my truck and terminating my employment with Werner well two days before I was due home I was a little over 500 miles away from home and they gave me the excuse that they didn't have any freight going that direction that instead I had to take a load over 600 miles the opposite direction. I told my fleet manager that he need to find me a load going the direction I needed to head for my home time and he said he would look. Well the following morning (now I'm a day away from when I'm supposed to be home) he wants me to take a load that will take me two days to deliver and leave me two days from my house once again guaranteeing that I will be late for yet another home time. So I refuse the load and start driving home. I made it home the same day and cleaned out my truck and turned it in at a terminal near my house. Now for the bad part the company deducted over $400 from my last paycheck and when I called and inquired what the deduction was for they informed me that I was charged .80 cents per mile for driving unauthorized miles and the best part is I was only making .22 cents per mile to begin with so they charged me more than I made for driving unauthorized mile. All I can say to anyone thinking about driving for Werner is find a different company to work for because Werner does not care about there drivers all they care about is moving freight.

• Je
                          Jengo Jan 19, 2014

I bought a blue 8' fiberglass werner ladder FS100 series 1-yr ago. I'm 5'5" and weigh Aprox. 115 lbs and used the ladder aprox. 5 times. The ladder is cracked horizontally from the leg from step 2 to step 3. Werner does not cover damage and does not rec. to repair. I'm out $90 bucks. I will never recommend this ladder nor will I ever but this item again. Beware of this faulty ladder.

James Sitkin Nov 14, 2013

A former driver for Werner Enterprises has retained my law firm (Law Offices of James M. Sitkin) and the Oakland, CA law firm of Goldstein, Borgen, Dardarian & Ho to investigate whether Werner has paid drivers all lawful wages required by the California Labor Code. Our investigation is evaluating information about pay practices for work performed by Werner drivers in California during the last four years (whether the driver was a resident of California or not). As part of our investigation, we would like to talk with current and former Werner drivers about their work experiences at Werner in California. This is not an offer to represent you or other Werner drivers. However, our investigation of potential class action claims could benefit from any information Werner drivers may provide to us as part of this ongoing investigation. Please phone or email me if you would like to talk. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim Sitkin