Wendy'smanager and staff, west view, pa

L

Arrived at the drive thru of this store at 7:00 p.m 4/28/17. Made my order using a coupon (2 chicken sandwiches and 2 small fries for $7.99). The cashier, who unbelievably turned out to be the manager, didn't know how to compute the coupon. She finally figures it out. I then to proceed to wait over 15 minutes for my food to be handed to me.

I drive home. When I get there, my order is short by one sandwich. I drive back to the store, and this time go inside. After waiting another 15 mins, I finally tell the cashier my problem. She says I'll send the manager over. I remind her who I am (the customer with chicken sandwich coupon). She tells one of the workers to give me my chicken sandwich. Waited yet again over 5 mins for my sandwich.

The workers in this store are untrained and slow. I was watching as I was waiting, and they don't have any flow; they practically trip over each other. The cashier takes a person's order and then disappears. I observed as people entered the store and then left again because they did not want to wait. As I left, there were no less than 10 cars in the drive through, until 2 got out of line and went to Taco Bell.

I want the staff of this store to be trained. I want them to learn what it means to work quickly. I want them to learn customer service skills.

Lois DeSilva