Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company — service denied with extremely rude behavior
I visited Wendy's on Saturday 14th October 2017. Branch: 935 E Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75081.
It was 11:30 PM in the night, and I had requested for a piece of ice due to an emergency. My friend had an allergic reaction and needed ice immediately. The woman on duty not only refused to my request but outrightly lied saying they were closed.
While I was passing by Wendy's again at around 12:15 AM, I saw her offering service to some other woman.
This is extremely poor customer service and added rudeness. I would like to know why this kind of treatment was given to me. I believe I am owed an apology.
I am definitely not visiting Wendys again!
More Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food/ service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich 
- Wendy's - service