Wells Fargoharassment

I went to this branch, on Thursday 29th, to have some papers notarized and after twenty minutes of waiting, the person that was trying to help me started to call around to see if it was ok to notarize the documents that I had signed at home. It was taking too long so I took my documents and went to a different place. Not a problem, six minutes and they were notarized.
The next day I needed to make a wire transfer so I went back to the same branch. After twenty minutes of waiting, this black woman told me she was going to help me, I told her I needed to make a wire transfer and she answered with: " what are you doing in California ". I answer "I don't know", she replied "you don't know?. I said, no I don't, I am here to make a wire transfer. She stood up, went and got the manager and the manager came just to interrogate me. I told them again I needed to make a wire transfer. He told me he needed to interrogate me first. Picked up my documents, went to a different branch, not a problem, sixteen minutes later I was done and the transferred money was in Florida.

Ra
Aug 30, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 31, 2019

Legally the notary public must watch you sign your name for the document to be notarized. They broke the law by notarizing the document that you signed at home.