Wells Fargo — harassment
I went to this branch, on Thursday 29th, to have some papers notarized and after twenty minutes of waiting, the person that was trying to help me started to call around to see if it was ok to notarize the documents that I had signed at home. It was taking too long so I took my documents and went to a different place. Not a problem, six minutes and they were notarized.
The next day I needed to make a wire transfer so I went back to the same branch. After twenty minutes of waiting, this black woman told me she was going to help me, I told her I needed to make a wire transfer and she answered with: " what are you doing in California ". I answer "I don't know", she replied "you don't know?. I said, no I don't, I am here to make a wire transfer. She stood up, went and got the manager and the manager came just to interrogate me. I told them again I needed to make a wire transfer. He told me he needed to interrogate me first. Picked up my documents, went to a different branch, not a problem, sixteen minutes later I was done and the transferred money was in Florida.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - to return vehicle