Wells Fargo — overdraft fees
I have called Wells Fargo several times and asked about having my account set up so if anything were to go through and I don't have the funds then they would decline the transacation. They told me the protection the put on there would do this and I wouldn't have an overdraft fee ever. Well, today I forgot about a payment getting Eletronically taken out and apparently there are loop holes in their system for overdrafts because I proceeded to call them about it and see whats up. Both customer service representatives were not sympathetic or friendly about the issue. I don't see how they can do that when someone does not have enough to cover it and then proceed to charge them daily without notice. This bank is money hungry and doesn't care about the customer at all.
check this out:
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment