Wells Fargo Home Mortgage — refuse to accept mortgage payment
I fell behind on my mortgage payments, I still needed to pay for Oct. payment, I called on Nov.13th to make the payment, thinking I would be current, since it is still NOVEMBER... I was told I could not make a partial payment, which confused me, so I told her I was making the full Oct payment, and was told that since it was already Nov I was also due for this month, and I had to make payments for BOTH months. I told her I only have money for 1 month, and she said she could not take my payment, and to call back when I can make both payments, because they do not take PARTIAL Payments. I told her that was crazy, and I have never heard of a creditor REFUSING to accept money. You would think with all the mortgage meltdowns and foreclosures Wells Fargo would try and be a little more considerate, but I guess they just don't care about their customers.
More Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment