12100 Washington St, Thornton, CO, 80241, US
Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 1:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

bad service

On July 26th of this year, I called the Wachovia Bank by my house to ask if they would cash the check I received from my insurance company for car repairs. They told me to do the following: take the car to the dealer to get it repaired, then go to the bank, they would have me fill out a form and it would be signed over to the dealer so the repairs can be paid for. I go to Wachovia Bank near my house on Aug 9, 2008. I speak to a person and he gives me the phone # to Wachovia Dealer Services. I call Wachovia Dealer Services. They tell me to mail the check to their office in California and they would sign it over. I live in Colorado. My car repairs are finished and the car ready to be picked up. I don't want to wait a week for a person out of state to sign over my check to the car dealer. My Mom then calls Wachovia Bank today, Aug 9, 2008. She is told the same thing I was told yesterday. That I would have to get it signed over by Dealer Services. Not from the bank itself. So within the course of 2 weeks, Wachovia Bank reversed their policy. We asked to speak to a manager. We ended up speaking o a manager and the manager at the bank told us the same thing. If I was told I would have to go to the Dealer Services originally, I would not have taken the car to the dealer yet. The only possible bright side is that there is a Dealer Services office in my state. Unfortunately it is about a 50 mile drive to and from there. Because of the inconsistency, I would never open up an account with Wachovia and I would not recommend people do either.

Christie Brown Nov 26, 2008

I deposited 500 hundred dollars in cash last week and received a receipt for it . The money was not deposited in to my account . The bank manager of WACHOVIA told me there was an arrow and she will fix it as soon as possible . I have been a very good costumer for almost 8 years, but I decided to take all my money and transfer to another bank. Do not trust them !! they are in trouble and their service is very bad .

• Li
    Lia718 Feb 02, 2010

Wachovia is the worst bank in the world. Since they merged with Wellsfargo they have become even more heartless. I would not recommend getting an account here at this bank. Suntrust is the best bank ever. I am in the process of shutting down my bank and going over to Suntrust. They are crooks hidden behind the wachovia name. If you like giving away free money in this economy then go with wachovia. You've been warned.