Wells Fargo Home Mortgage — loan modification fraud
After being laid off in 2008 I requested a loan modification with asc/wells fargo.
My first set of documentation (Financial statements) to begin the loan modification process was officially filed with wells fargo in april 2009. It is now several months later and after sending four hardship letters, three financial worksheets and two edd award statements they continue to request the same documentation.
Yesterday I received a message from a wells fargo agent [protected]) requesting that I give them a call. After returning the call this afternoon and speaking with yet another representative, who again could not help with the modification, but requested another financial statement. They refuse to allow me to directly contact a loan modification officer who can actually work with me to modify my loan.
It appears to be fraud, that the loan modification program is non-existent and asc and wells fargo is making a practice out of frustrating home owners like myself who are facing foreclosure.
More Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment