The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo Foreclosure Sale — wells fargo reo office non response
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Our all cash offer accepted and entered into a real estate sales contract to purchase a foreclosure from Wells Fargo REO Branch in Los Angeles through their agent ReMax in October, 2009. No contigencies and all as is basis both acceptable.
Also offered a quick close of 15 days - all cash, left a substantial deposit with title company.
It has been six months and still no word from Wells Fargo REO. Their response stated they have not vested the title. Meanwhile Wells Fargo is paying the property tax at $1, 200/month, HOA fees + Mello Roos at $580/month and general house utilities. Plus their own insurance on the house probably at $200/month.
So that is about $2, 000/month for six months is $12, 000.
Can someone else comment on this situation as being "normal" for an Wells Fargo REO Foreclosure?
More Wells Fargo Foreclosure Sale Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment