Wells Fargo Financiallate fee rip-offs and & sunday & due dates

T

Wells Fargo Financial is a rip-off joint...bunch of heartless, soulless shylocks...Get this, my mail payment for $39 made it through the worst blizzard of the decade in our area, and arrived in the Wells Fargo mailbox 2000 miles away in Dallas on Saturday, March 12, 2011. The payment was due Sunday, March 13. SUNDAY!!! It sat in their office over the weekend and was posted to acount on Monday morning, March 14th. Wells Fargo immediately assessed me a late fee. When I saw they had done this, I called their customer service rep in Iowa to explain the snowstorm effect, and to question how she could justify denying me a waiver of the fee under the circumstances. She simply said, sorry sir, but we don't give fee waivers under any circumstance. I then spoke with her supervisor, an arrogant SOB who flatly denied any waiver of fee, and then tried to justify how a payment due date could logically be enforced on a SUNDAY! Now I've been a customer of Wells Fargo for 10 years, and had never run into any situation so absurd as this. But after this debacle, I will cancel all my accounts with Wells fargo and NEVER do business with them or through them again.