Wells Fargo Bankhard hold on my account

J Review updated:

I have payroll draft to my checking account. Wells Fargo froze my account with money to settle a over draft payment then sent my payroll check back out of one account then kept the other job payroll check in a separate checking account with a freeze on it also. I call Loss prevention they stated that they were recording the call. The next day I go into the Branch and they tell the Teller that they never spoke to me. Loss prevention has access to all my money why are they taking so long to do what they have to do.

• Sh
    Sharron Hoskins Apr 14, 2020

I transferred money into my Wells Fargo acct using Wells Fargo to transfer funds my non-Wells Fargo bank and it's going on day 5 and it is still showing pending in my Wells Fargo bank!!! I've called serval times only to be told "it should show in your acct today, " a couple of agents told me to call my other bank!!! This is a nice amount of money that I have no access to!!! Why would I call my other bank when it shows the money left my acct 5 days ago!!! I'm very upset that WF keeps telling me it will show up and my other bank showing the money left my acct! I called one time and the agent said he could cancel the transfer and the money would go back to my non-WF acct. I said NO because it would be my luck that cancellation would cancel everything including all my money and it won't appear in either acct!!! At this point, I'm thinking I'm going to change my bank!! This has caused a hardship on me. I live in Hawaii and there are no mainland banks here only Hawaii banks...which sucks!!! So, it's not like I can walk into WF to take care of this in person. This has been a nightmare!!!