Weis Marketsmanagement

D

I am a former employee and I have decided to terminate my employment because I have had difficulty working under certain conditions regarding our store production, lack of management ethics, and for discrimination/ prejudice acts from management.
I have experienced some prejudice remarks from Trace, the store manager. He has approached me serveral times about different concerns of his as a manger. Though it is his duty to insure he is running a smooth operation, it is not his duty to speak to myself and other people with such anamosity, rudeness and disrespect. His approach is very unprofessional and inconsiderate. My experience from working with previous managers within this company, I expect for there to be a difference in personality. However, as a manager I do understand there should be effort put in the know your employees and understand they have lives outside of work. With that being said, I have worked hard to get in the position I have obtained as an assistant Deli Manager and like others I too struggle with life outside of work. I have not been the one to let my problems effect my ethics but when coming to work to an environment where there is lack of appreciation, it made it much easier to walk away. I have worked for the company for a long time in my opinion and have obtained many skills. My manager consistently chastised me about how I wasn't doing my job right or blamed lack of the production in my department solely on me. All the while I am not getting compensated for all the skills I have aquired in this job but have to complete certain task( delegate &assist in deli, cake decorating, salad bar, cashier etc.) to obtain great production. Not once has Trace pulled me to the back office to speak to me one on one about anything regarding store production, my work behavior, or my personal life. The time since I've been gone after I have resigned, he has not contacted me to check on me or even ask what can be done to help make things better or different. But when there were moments I had to call out for being ill or I had emergencies, he made it his business to get in contact with me knowingly of my emergencies. The last time I was out, I have asked Trace and other management to put the remainder of my time in because I was out for so long, no one abided by my request. I have a family to take care of and I have not receive the means to do so on my last few paychecks due to them not ensuring I had my proper time/hours and money. I would like to be compensated for the mental instability these situations has took me through over these last 4-6 months and for the lack of compensation for every job title I edhered but did not get credited for.