Menu
The Check Cashing Place
reviews & complaints

The Check Cashing Place
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
0 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of The Check Cashing Place. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
7:41 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Check Cashing Place - i'm complaining about a worker user id:2476

A teller user id :2476 @ the check cashing place #57 refused to cash my check because I took a picture of my check for my own personal records. She said it was company policy and in her exact words she said because of all the direct deposit stuff going on. She wouldn't give me her name nor was a manager around she said and told me she will call the cops if I don't leave. So with that said I can't eat tonight nor get my rent paid.

View 0 more photos
P
8:04 pm

The Check Cashing Place - bill payment

On November 21st 2017 I went to CFSC store #42 on 735 Flatbush
Ave in Brooklyn NY to pay my cable bill the bill was paid in the amount of $122.58 and paid the fee of $1.58 that was 11:48 am in the morning and this is 9:00 pm now but the cable bill is still nor received by the cable company when I called the store to find out about the problem answer I got was well you can come back in the morning and talk to someone about it. I would like to know who is responsible for this people that's working at this store so that I can file a formal complaint .

D
9:28 am

The Check Cashing Place - Unethical behavior

On Sept. 21st around 2pm, I went into The Check Cashing Place (CSFC) located at 1815 Grand Concourse, Store #78. I was serviced by Maria who is the store manager. She was very rude, disrespectful and unprofessional. She never apologized for the error she made on my transaction. She should be terminated.

The Check Cashing Place contacts