Having problems with Tech Mahindra?

Tech Mahindra Customer Service Contacts

Commerzone Building № 3, Survey № 144 & 145, Samrat Ashok Path, Yerwada
Pune
India - 411006

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tech Mahindra Customer Service. Initial Tech Mahindra complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tech Mahindra above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tech Mahindra. Discuss the issues you have had with Tech Mahindra and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tech Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Mar 08, 2020

Tech Mahindra — tech m

I was working in Vodafone Qatar Process hyderabad Tech Mahindra for over 9 months and was working well.I put...

Jan 10, 2020

Tech Mahindra — oyo

I am Tahir and I am currently working in your company as a guest service manager in Oyo so I have a concern...

Dec 18, 2019

Tech Mahindra — absconding

On 18-Dec-2019 at 3:28 PM, Mitul Patel wrote: Reply On 18-Dec-2019 at 3:09 PM, Mitul Patel wrote: Do the...

Dec 03, 2019

Tech Mahindra — service

Respected Sir, With a Great pain, I am writing this mail you, My name is Walter Prince Wilson(Emp ID...

Tech Mahindramistreat of an employee

Hello Team,

My name is Karthik Kumar Gaddi and I was an ex-employee of esteemed organization, Tech Mahindra Hyderabad.

I joined in the company in the year 2016 for the process called Verizon as a Senior technical Associate and got promoted as a Senior Quality Associate in 2017.

This is to bring to your notice that on Aug 25th, 2018, I was charged under the actions of mishandling of an employee from the same company in the office cab.

I understand that cab is an extended workplace and I should not have indulged in to any argument with Cab driver and an employee which made both of us to exchange words and I was accused wrongly on this as I held the collar of an employee which I didn't. I admit the fact that in a heat of the moment, I used blasphemous language.

I admit the fact that it's an offense as per tech Mahindra company policy to use profanity and I truly regret till date for my actions that day. I paid a huge amount as I was separated from the company on that grounds.

However, a few concerns still left unanswered and I am highly demotivated and cannot take this insult from the society. This is pushing me to an imbalance and mental condition till date.

During investigation process, HR manager Mr. Shankar Dey picked up a few lines on me which is still haunting me till date and makes me embarrassed of the situation

Here are a few statements used by HR Manager during the investigation,

1. If you intend to rape someone and later say it's not my intention, will that make sense?

2. If you want to steal a phone and a person catches you while doing the act, will your intentions work then?

3. You will be put behind bars and your family should run around police station for the offense you have done.

I highlighted these three points on the very next day and sent an email to my higher hierarchy and spoke about the same with Senior HR Manager Mr. Manjunath over the phone after I was separated from the company.
However, haven't received any updated with regards to my complaint.

A company which runs with high standards and discipline, I take this as a platform and voice out my rights and want to ask on how fair is this for tech Mahindra to investigate an employee in such a disrespectful manner?

I was blamed as a Rapist, thief and as a criminal who sharply escaped going behind bar in the investigation.

Major disappointing thing here is the statement used on my family. I would like Tech Mahindra to answer to my painful question if the HR management holds the authority to compare any situation no matter if it's a sensitive thing to the other person which hurts one's emotions and demotivate for life?

On the very last day of my separation, I requested to escalate this issue to higher management but I was threatened and blackmailed by HR Sabitha that if I escalate it, I might get relieving letter mentioned as termination from company. Instead, if I take self resignation, I will get a proper and smooth relieving. I was terrified at that moment thinking about my Future and decided to buy out my two months of notice period for relieving.

I am the only breadwinner of the family and it took me almost 5 months to get stable on a different job after I got separated. I tried to rejoin TechMahindra as I groomed my career over there and wish to continue my life and career with such a reputed organization. However, I didn't get any acknowledgement on my rehire status.

I have no clue if I wasted my 20 minutes of time drafting an email or if there is any outcome out of it. My whole purpose of writing this email is to bring this topic to Your attention and interest to ensure that no such investigation happens at tech Mahindra which might put the brand of a company at risk.

Being in such a responsible role as a HR, one should set a positive impact and good examples rather than dealing things in such an unprofessional and unacceptable way.

I truly apologize for my mistakes and I learnt a big lesson of the life and I would appreciate if I get a response of this email with a proper justification.

Thanking you,

Warm Regards
Karthik Kumar Gaddi
Employee ID : 471074

Tech Mahindra — exit desk

I joined Tech Mahindra on March 12 2017. I had been there just for 2 days and I came back to my home on 20th...

Hyderabad

Tech Mahindra — pf withdrawal

I am fed with up with Tech Mahindra. The 3rd grade service is not accepted. I have been trying to get my PF...

Tech Mahindraluggage handling

I was travelling with Qatar Airways from Kolkata to Entebbe (Uganda) en route Doha on 17th Jan'18 (ETkt [protected]). At Kolkata airport I checked in my luggage with Fragile tag. Official transit period in between the connecting flights was around 1 and 20 minutes (Arrival time of the flight from Kolkata was 6:35 AM Doha time and departure time of the flight to Entebbe was 7:55 AM) .
    After landing Doha airport, the pilot realized the plane could not be dragged to the terminal because of heavy fog. So he set for a truck to pull the plane. This episode took more than 50 minutes. When I reached to the gate at around 7:40 am to board onto the flight, a Qatar Airways ground staff told me that the gate was closed, so I need to contact the service desk. When I reach the service desk I only one lady is there. I stood in the queue. Even though the flight was still on the ground, the lady assured me that she could not do anything so that I had to leave any hope to board onto the flight. She suggested me to get in touch with the transfer desk to get next flight's boarding pass and to arrange for other logistics. The transfer desk initially fumbled to arrange for accommodation even though the next flight to Entebbe was on the next day (16th Jan).
    To stay in the hotel (provided by QA), I needed some staffs which were in my check in luggage, so requested to give my luggage back. While collecting my luggage I discovered the luggage was broken (someone very meticulously to manage to break one of the wheels of my luggage trolley).
    When I contacted the luggage desk again, initially I was denied to register a complain. I was told, since my destination was Entebbe, I should register there. After few minutes' of discussion, they agreed to register the complain ( File Reference DOH 1317923. This time I was told, that I need to settle the claim at Entebbe Airport.
    On reaching the Entebbe Airport, when I contacted the luggage handling authority ( After reaching Entebbe, I came to know that QA does not have its own local luggage desk), I was told I need to provide all the details, and they would re-enter this data set tagging to the existing complain id ; however complain could not be settled by them and for that I need to visit QA Office and Kampala.
    On contacting the QA Office describing the issue, I was told that, I could visit from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM and on Saturday from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
    I visited the QA Office on this Saturday (20th Jan'18) and I was told that the person who settles this, works from Monday to Friday only; so I need to visit again on Monday.
    This is the quality of service of QA.

Tech Mahindra — interview process

A Couple of days back i got a call from TechM "Pavan" who took telephonic technical interview(without any...

Hyderabad

Tech Mahindra — Business plan issues

I have been following up with DU customer care for over a month now and it still doesn't have any resolution...

Dubai

Tech Mahindra — No action taken against anyone even if they beat you without reason

Tech Mahindra Viman Nagar :- They even don't listen to you even if their employee beat you without reason by...

Tech Mahindra — No proper attention from HR team

Hie all, I am Pankaj Chavan, the X-employee of Techmahindra BSG. I was working with organization since...

Tech Mahindra — Discrimination and Harassment at Tech Mahindra Chandigarh

Discrimination and Harassment at Tech Mahindra Chandigarh I am Gurpreet Singh, Working in Techmahindra, IT...

Techmahindra — Techmahindra HR asked for Bribe

RMG Taken Bribe from techmahindra BPO services Through some information I come to know about one of the RMG...