Weis Markets

Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Weis MarketsMask requirements

I shop mostly at Weis and am high risk for COVID. Today (weds) I stopped there to get some things I needed Within 5 minutes I observed 2 different individuals without masks on which makes it dangerous for me. I told a employee about it and all she said was "yeah I know". Nobody said anything to the 2 breaking the rules the security guard was outside playing on his phone as usual somebody needs to enforce the mask rule or I'll be forced to spend my money elsewhere.