Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in Logo

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in

Having problems with Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in?

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in Customer Service Contacts

Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place
Delhi
India - 110066
Zonal ACC Office Delhi & Uttarakhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 8th Floor, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, New Delhi - 110052

Zonal ACC Office Haryana & Rajasthan
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Haryana & Rajasthan), Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Institute Of Social Security Administration, Sector 16-A, Faridabad (In Front Of Kothi № 174 - Old Faridabad), National Highway Crossing, Faridabad Haryana - 121001

Zonal ACC Office Punjab & Himachal Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Punjab & Himachal Pradesh), S.C.O. 4-7, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh

Zonal ACC Office Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar), Nidhi Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur - 208 005

Zonal ACC Office Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Orissa), 3-4-763, Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, Barkatpura Chaman, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 027

Zonal ACC Office Karnataka & Goa
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Karnataka & Goa), "Kaveri" Bhavishya Nidhi Enclave, HMT Main Road, Jalahalli, (KN), Bangalore - 560 013

Zonal ACC Office Tamilnadu & Kerala
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Tamil Nadu & Kerala), № 37, Royapettah High Road, Opposite Swagat Hotel, (TN),
Chennai - 600 014

Zonal ACC Office West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (West Bengal, Ner & Jharkhand), DK-Block, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Karunamoyee,
Kolkata - 700 091

Zonal ACC Office Maharashtra & Chattisgarh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Maharashtra & Chattisgarh), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 341, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051

Zonal ACC Office Gujrat & Madhya Pradesh
Office Of The Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Gujarat & Madhya Pradesh), Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, Near Income Tax Circle, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380 014

Internal Audit Wing
Bhavishyanidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Headquarters Employees Provident Fund Organisation, 6th Floor, NBCC Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi - 110 066

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in Customer Service. Initial Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in. Discuss the issues you have had with Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.in and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.inMy paycheck and missing hours

I quit over a week ago never recieved my last check I'm suppose to get this within 3 days of quitting if gaven notice by law I gave two week notice and nothing it's going on almost a week now plus I've been tryna get my 18 hours that was shorted on my check for almost 3 months now I'm always given a run around this is stealing I worked hard and never got paid

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.inepf withdrawal

It has been more than 6 months that I have applied for the final settlement of my PF account in Amazon India Private Limited(Hyderabad) after resigning from the company.

I have checked the passbook of my PF account through the "UMANG app" it shows the account details but doesn't show my claim status.

Below are the details of my PF account:
    BG/BNG/26858/000/25233
    UAN - [protected]

I'd like to withdraw the PF amount of the above mentioned account at the earliest as I am in urgent need of the money.

Employees Provident FundPF withdrwl not resolved

Dear Sir,

With due respect i would like to bring to your kind notice of the following facts :-

1. I submitted my PF withdrawal form at EPFO Gurgaon office under reference HR 26024/2084 Dt. 04/08/2011 on 04/08/2011 has not not been settled yet. It is very frustrating that I have been running from post to pillar for past 17 months for my money.

2. I have previously taken up this matter through EPF website and also through public grievance portal ref no. MOLBR/E/2012/00236 DATED- 6/03/2012 have been closed without assigning any reason. I have again lodged my grievance through PG PORTAL under ref. no. MOLBR/E/2012/01008 and sent 6 reminders have gone in vain.

3. I have also tried to contact Shr. Ravi Mathur Additional Secretary L& but no luck. Mr Jai Singh P.A to Mr. Ravi Mathur has informed, cases like me are not in his knowledge since, these cases are dealt by the departmental head.I was advised to contact Mr. Animesh Bharti again no luck. Mrs Renu Chawla P.A to Mr Bharti informed these cases are dealt by the sectional head. Again I was adviced to contact Mr. Naresh Jaiswal, who informed there are hundreds of cases like me are pending
      hence, cannot help in this regard.

I then tried to contact Mr. Beerbal Meena, RPFC (GURGAON) the lady identified as P.A to Mr. Meena informed my pf withdrawl form being rejected by the system, reason unknown to them. Hence, my pf cannot be processed. The lady also advised me not to call again for this purpose.(she was reluctant to disclose her name).

4. I have then lodged my grievance through Directorate of Public Grievance, Cabinet Secretariat under ref. no DPG/F/2012/80684 DATED - 19/12/2012 has been closed on 27/12/2012 as stating Case pending for redressal, Hence no action required and case closed. Till today I have not received my money in my a/c.

I fail to understand why my case has not been resolved in past 18 months which is a matter of investigation by itself, and why I am being harassed by different official at different level. On what basis my grievance was closed !!!
      I have sent mails to the following officials in this regard and have not heard or received even a single line communication so far.
      saibal.[protected]@nic.in, [protected]@nic.in, [protected]@nic.in, ro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in, acc.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in
      I therefore, request you to investigate this case and find out the reason for such delay. I also want all official responsible for this delay should be punished.

A line of confirmation in this regard would be highly appreciated.

With kind regards

Ashish Chanda

Mob no :- [protected], [protected].

Employees Provident Fund - Regional Provident Fund Commissioner OfficeDelays in Provident Fund Transfer Complaint

I was employeed with ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. during year 2006 to 2010. I was holding a PF A/c No. 3464 in ICICI Lombard. In Oct 2010 I left ICICI Lombard and joined Deutsche Bank Operations International (DBOI) where my PF A/c no. is MH/99955/9791. I requetsed for PF transfer from ICICI Lombard to DBOI. It has been more than 2 years and the transfer is pending still. I got an intimation from ICICI Lombard via letter which states that ICICI Lombard has performed its necessary formalities for PF transfer with RPFC, Bandra, Mumbai. Not sure where the same is stuck now. Request you to please assist me in getting my PF amount transferred to my new PF A/c as early as possible.

Thanks,
        Swapnil Gupta

Employees Provident FundPF not credited to my account

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have received a letter from PF Office stating that my PF cheque no 269903 dated 30.4.2010 for Rs. 6880.00 and cheque no 311044 dated 30.4.2010 for Rs. 2742.00 resp. have been sent to my Bank account but till date no PF cheques have been credited to my account.

Request you to please look into the matter and send the cheques at the earliest.

My PF Account no is MH/44091/4067 .

Sumedha Kulkarni
          [protected]
          elmech.[protected]@gmail.com

Employees' Provident Fund Organisation / EPFIndia.gov.inNon-receipt of EPF dues

I had submitted my application for the withdrawal of my EPF amount at the EPF Office, Gurgaon, Haryana on 26.10.2009 receipt for which is available with me. I was working with Sandhar Locking Devices, Gurgaon and my EPF Account no. is HR/6277/712. The EPF amount has not been received in my bank account till date. Please revert soonest possible.

Regards,
            Sanjeev Kumar Mutreja
            May 22, 2010

Mahavir Jul 26, 2010

Dear Sir

i have submitted my P/F application from on date.jan 2010 and till know i have not revived my amount slip. could you update my PF status. PF NO. KN/25075/43568.The EPF amount has not been received in my bank account till date. Please revert soonest possible.

Thanking you

• Ke
                Keshav Sharma Jul 02, 2010

Dear Sir

I have applied for the withdrawal of EPF on 03 march, 2008 at your this Gurgaon Office and I also have the receipt of the same but till date I have nor received any amount.
                My PF Number is :
                HR/FBD/10640/15067
                I was working with IBM Daksh Business Process Services Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon.

Can you please provide me an update on the same. Please revert soonest possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Keshav Sharma

• Ke
                Keshav Sharma Jul 02, 2010

[email protected]

anup kumar guchhait Jun 22, 2010

Dear sir,
                i have submitted my P/F application from on date.June 2009 and till know i have not revived my amount slip. could you update my PF status. PF NO. HR/30581/9
                Thanking you

Employee Provident Fund — Delay on EPF transfer-K R Puram (Bangalore) and no response from the PRO contact number since long time

I have requested for a PF transfer more than one year back. The details are following. I have been trying...