Weis Markets

Fri:7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Weis Marketsharassment from an employee

A few days ago I was shopping at weis, as I do every other day because I live so close, so its an easy trip.in self scan I heard one of the employees call me and my friend barn animals and continue to taunt and laugh at us. This afternoon, today, I recieved a direct message on instagram from the same employee who was harassing me in store the other day. This time she was making fun of my appearance and said she can't wait to see me in stores again. She also gave proof of calling me a barn animal. Its sad that I cant even feel safe enough to go to my own grocery store during this pandemic. I will be meeting a higher up in person within the next few days to speak about this issue. Im disappointed and disgusted with the choice of people they have for employees. Very unnecessary.