Weis Marketsbakery dept

S

I use weis markets in mt top all the time for my kids birthday cakes/cupcakes & never had a problem. Until this last time. I ordered cupcakes for my sons birthday party a WEEK prior to his party & told them I'd be there around 10 to pick them up. When I arrived at 10:15 the morning of the party, they weren't ready. The bakery manager said she didn't know how to decorate them because she didn't understand what the other worker had written. I ended up waiting almost 45 minutes for her to "fix" the problem, which resulted in a cupcake cake with WAY too much icing instead of regular cupcakes. She didn't give me a discount but gave me two free packs of old cookies. We were almost late to my sons party because of this. I also wanted two balloons blown up, what a fiasco that was! Long story short, I waited 45 minutes for 1 balloon to be blown up. The associate popped 2 balloons trying to blow them up. I told him after he finally blew one up successfully to forget it. I couldn't wait any longer. I always deal with Beth in bakery who is fabulous, but everyone else, not so much.

Comment Guidelines