Weight Watchers — refusal to refund fee
I joined Weight Watchers and paid a fee. At no time was I warned that this gave them authorization to take money from my account monthly. But the woman who registered me seemed senile - so there you have it. They tried to take money from my account about two months after that. I had not been attending so I was not getting their funky cheap material. The attempt to take money failed. They sent me an email and said that it failed. Then I sent them an email that said that I don't want to partcipate anymore and don't try to take money from my account. Shortly after they tried again and took the money. I called them on the phone and let them know all of this - I know they got my emails - they were very blunt. They said that they would not return my money. I am livid. I will cancel my card they used - I thought I had done that and deal with them through my bank. I hate Weight Watchers and will tell EVERY ONE about their THIEVERY!!!
More Weight Watchers Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership!
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free!
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff!
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers - cancellation charge
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers At Work Program - no refund
- Weight Watchers - cancellation/ shady buissness policy
- WeightWatchers.com - beware - free 30 day trial is not free!