Weatherseal ProductsWindows Installation

Y

This company did not live up to all the hype they advertised. We thought that we'd be getting our money's worth with this company. We were very disappointed. We really wish they'd care more about customer satisfaction. We would never recommend this vendor.

Andrew Gibson Oct 08, 2008

Yes, they never respond to anyone and never call back and never care about customers, once the business is completed.

• Pe
    peter spara Oct 08, 2008

I have installed windows from these people and they were installed with poor insulation, and I always find an issue with windows. Whenever I report a issue, it takes few months to respond.

• Ro
    Ronald Johnson Oct 08, 2008

Same issues as above, and I am following up with these guys for last season, 6 months so far, they did not turn up yet about where my problem stands and when they are going to address it.

• Ay
    ayoho Oct 16, 2008

They take my money, but try to resolve a problem, I get a one finger salute...

• Mi
    Mike Weston Sep 11, 2018

Basically a rogue outfit that shouldn't exist in this day and age. A cancelled order will ensure you lose your "Administration charge " of at least £199 !!! Contrary to salesman stating this is refundable on cancellation.
    The finance terms and conditions are also astronomical and demand very close inspection. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

• Pe
    Peter Karoon Oct 21, 2018

They are misleading in marketing misleading in information misleading in signing contract and misleading in cancelling the contract.
    I lost £349 for nothing but it could be worse
    ( I haven't put one star the page has put it and I can not remove it)