Weather Shield WindowsHorrible windows and customer service

We built our dream log home four years ago. Weather Shield came with the package. Three large picture windows now have broken seals. I tried emailing, no response. I finally got the warranty lady on the phone. She was down right annoyed I was even calling because supposedly I was in some kind of order to get a response via email. I asked her how and when I could get the replacements. She wouldn't give me a time line or any information. A month goes by, nothing. No calls, no response from my emails. I finally found a store that sells them and the owner tried desperately to get them to call HIM. He finally reached the Regional Rep, two weeks later, who then promised to call me the following Monday. NOTHING. The store owner kept trying. They wouldn't call him back. About 6 weeks later, the windows showed up at his location, 1.5 hours away, to which the store owner then had to transport them to us. Weather Shield refused to ship us the windows. Then the installed they recommended kept putting me off, (I vacationed for a week) until six weeks later, the day of install he didn't show up. Instead, he calls my contractor and told him he just couldn't do it. He was too busy and didn't want to reschedule. What? Now I have 3 large windows sitting in my garage. This is five months later. Thanks Weather Shield!