American Disposal Services Logo

American Disposal Services

Having problems with American Disposal Services?

10370 Central Park Dr,
Manassas, Virginia
United States - 20110

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Disposal Services.

Complaints & Reviews

American Disposal ServicesTrash service

Since August 1st I have placed phone calls every trash service day which is twice a week. I have 2 trash cans that are American Disposal cans and they only empty one. I witness a worker throw one of my trash cans in my driveway and cracked it down the side. It took 2 and a half weeks to get a replacement. I have called a total of 15 times and Requested a supervisor. each time i am told they dispatched for them to come back out to give them till 7 pm and a supervisor would call me back. They never came back to empty trash can and I still have not heard from a supervisor. I don't understand why it is so difficult to get service that I paid for.
I would like a refund for services I have not received. I should not have to call every single trash day to request service I have already paid for. There is no excuse for the negligence. I want answers.

American Disposal Servicesgarbage

0 out of 10. I have had services with these guys for a little over a year and I have always been disappointed. They have missed my trash can more times than I can count. Now not only have they missed my can, but they have not been to my entire neighborhood in the last three weeks. THREE WEEKS. How does this happen, how is this acceptable? How can a company miss their appointment three weeks in a row and still charge the customer? On top of that they tell me it's a charge if I want to cancel their "services". I was just on hold for 45 minutes attempting to finally bite the bullet and pay the charge to cancel their services that they never show up for and I was disconnected before I could ask to cancel services. What a joke. Forget this place. Customer service sucks and their actual service is even worse. Plus they are over priced. STAY AWAY.

American Disposal Servicesresidential

I live at 15883 beaver dam road in montclair va. The recycle guys took my cardboard but the styrofoam I had for the trash, they threw it to the side and it blew all over my yard and they just left them there!!! It was their fault that this blew away since they threw it. I am sick of almost every trash day there is trash left in the street where it fell on the road when they emptied the cans and didnt bother to clean it up.

American Disposal Servicesrefusal to pick up trash and recycling

American Disposal has missed the last three trash and recycling pick up days. Every time I call and every time they say they will send someone out to collect. No one ever comes. When I asked for a refund for services not performed, they told me I had the choice of receiving a refund of scheduling someone to come get it.in the end, I received no refund and no service. Their customer service takes 40 minutes to get on the line and is completely useless if they do ever answer.

American Disposal Services — multiple failures to pick up trash, nasty &customer service& reps

Repeatly failed to pick up trash and recycling over the course of 8 months. You have to call their office to...

American Disposal Services — got the run around and never received refund

I paid for service a year a time to save money. When I was selling my house so I gave them notice, when house...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices