The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Waste Management — faild to pick up waste.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
At this point i'm livid with waste management. This is the second year in a row that on "special cleanup day", i've howled out my debris to the curbside following their instructions to the t. I've anticipated that there will be problems because of last year experience when I confronted their employees that showed up in an already full truck and in a very rude manner refused to do their job. Their excuse was that one of the piles was not bundled properly, so they decided no not pick up anything. Thanks city of san ramon for the monopoly.
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- Waste Management - scam charges
- Waste Management - overcharged
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees
- Waste Management - ethics
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions
- Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans