The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Washington Gas — washington gas is a rip off service,
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When I Moved into My 2 Br Apt, I Used to Pay about $40-$70 Max. Then after a while, My Bills all Of a Sudden Jumped to $100 and $150 A Month. I work 5days a week, I'm barely home, So I mostly eat out and cook once in a Mean while. and I don't Use My Heater Often because it Messes with My Sinus. Then When I Called them to find out whats going on, They are giving Me all sorts of stupid reasons, like its the winter month and all that crap They kept on transferring Me from One person to another and finally I get to speak to one Idiot like that, who calls himself supervisor/Manager, Still unable to tell Me how A One person could have Used to Much Gas to For "Heating". Not to Mention that They charge You whether You used the gas/heater or not, they called it "Service Fee" so in the Winter month, You pay Just to keep the Damn Pipes Warm, Prevent them from Freezing and Keep Gas Flowing. To Me, that's crazy, But Anyway I ended with a $600 Bill within a 5 month period, isn't that Just Awesome and Amazing? They Cut Off My Gas and I Said To Them, Keep Your Gas While I keep My Money You Rogues!!. So if You're considering Using Washington Gas, You Know You're doing so at Your expense, because these thieves don't care about You, they Just want to get in Your Bank!
More Washington Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Washington Gas - completely frustrating
- Washington Gas - awful company
- Washington Gas - gave my account away
- Washington Gas - be careful with their &estimated& billing
- Washington Gas - billing
- Washington Gas - disconnected service wrongfully
- washingtongas.com - cut off gas without notice!
- Washington Gas - awful customer service
- Washington Gas - vandalism, billing, lying
- Washington Gas - takes 3 appointments to turn gas on