Washington Gaswashington gas is a rip off service,

When I Moved into My 2 Br Apt, I Used to Pay about $40-$70 Max. Then after a while, My Bills all Of a Sudden Jumped to $100 and $150 A Month. I work 5days a week, I'm barely home, So I mostly eat out and cook once in a Mean while. and I don't Use My Heater Often because it Messes with My Sinus. Then When I Called them to find out whats going on, They are giving Me all sorts of stupid reasons, like its the winter month and all that crap They kept on transferring Me from One person to another and finally I get to speak to one Idiot like that, who calls himself supervisor/Manager, Still unable to tell Me how A One person could have Used to Much Gas to For "Heating". Not to Mention that They charge You whether You used the gas/heater or not, they called it "Service Fee" so in the Winter month, You pay Just to keep the Damn Pipes Warm, Prevent them from Freezing and Keep Gas Flowing. To Me, that's crazy, But Anyway I ended with a $600 Bill within a 5 month period, isn't that Just Awesome and Amazing? They Cut Off My Gas and I Said To Them, Keep Your Gas While I keep My Money You Rogues!!. So if You're considering Using Washington Gas, You Know You're doing so at Your expense, because these thieves don't care about You, they Just want to get in Your Bank!

• Wa
    washingtonian Feb 17, 2009

Been waiting on hold to talk to someone for 40 minutes even though I was quoted an expected wait time of 3-4 minutes. Awful customer service.

• MAC Feb 17, 2009

FREND WOLD U PERFER THAT WAHSIGNON GAS DOES NOT GIVE TO THE CUTSOMER AHED OF U IN LINE THE SMAE STADNDRAD OF SEVRISE WHICH U R ANGRLIY REQESTING FOR YOURSELF'S??

WAIT YOU'RE TUNR IN THE QUUEUE, I PROMISE THAT IT WLIL BE WORHT IT IN THE END, ,

SICNERLY,

BLESINGS

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Je
    Jerry G Mar 08, 2009

Very bad company, they have a way of charging customers and not explaining why, I just hate to deal with them, but who can I complain to..Help!!

marie j camara Aug 31, 2010

I have been complaining for the same problem many times sinces the spring.i have two small kids with me at home.the A/c is not working.the temperature in the house is arround 90 degree.please, I need help to fix that problem, help me, it so hot in the house and i'm pregnant too.

• Su
    sucky people Mar 01, 2011

Wash gas sucks. It is terrible service to wait on hold for 40 minutes. Dr. M A Carnarvoro you are an idiot. It has nothing to do with waiting in line for your turn. This has to do with running a business that can respond timely to customer's needs, especially when those needs are something as vital as basic utilities. Wash Gas is terrible. And they should at a very minimum give you an honest assessment of the wait time when you call instead of a recorded message that says 3-4 minutes no matter what the wait time really is.