The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Walmart — wal-mart misleading customers and refusal to honor price-accuracy scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Wal-mart misleading customers and refusal to honor price-accuracy scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee
1) we shopped at wal-mart [dufferin 3106] in toronto, ontario, canada on 22april2010.
2) "oatmeal to go" - "maple & brown sugar flavour" - oatmeal-bars was marked on the shelf as "otg m b s " for $2.
3) it scanned for $2.64. please see attachment walmart22apr10.jpg.
4) the "customer service" centre cashier with a name-tag "emily" refused to honor the posted scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee.
According to the posted "scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee" at each cash-register, the customer gets the first item free if the item scans for a price higher than the shelf-marked price.
Instead she started harassing us and arguing, and refused to get the store-manager as per our request to her.
5) then came another "customer service manager" [with a name-tag jennifer]. but no requested store-manager [in spite of our repeated requests].
6) we were not permitted to get a photocopy of the incorrectly marked shelf-price-sticker.
Obviously it evidenced that [at least in this case] wal-mart is misleading consumers about the price and over-charging the public.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!