Walmart — visa gift card
I purchased a WalMart Visa Gift Card (debit). The outside wrapping stated: Exp Date: 11/30/2010. When I opened the package the card stated: Exp Date: 12/09.
WalMart will not honor the card even though Visa states that there is still the original 50.00 on the card. I tried to contact Visa and could not get a live person, only an automated system that did not help. I would be able to report the card lost but it would cost me 5.00. Why do I have to pay 5.00 for their mistake.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!