Walmart Stores — 2 inch faux wood blinds
i bought 2 sets of better home and garden 2 inch faux wood blinds size 30x64 at Walmart. When I opened to Haney, the brackets were missing. I went back to Walmart and they gave me a box of brackets out of another box because there wasn't any left in stock of that size. When I open those, they had been replaced with some old brackets from some other kind of blinds so I went back to Walmart and there wasn't anything they could do because there wasn't any blinds left. The customer service rep didn't have any solutions for me . The blinds are of no use if I don't have brackets to hang. They also don't sell any brackets without blinds. What do I need to do to get some brackets for the blinds I purchased at Walmart?
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!