Walmartstock

T

I went to Wal Mart in Cullman, AL today and was thoroughly disgusted first off between last Saturday and today they have quit stocking the treats I buy for my dogs, they quit stocking the bottled Pepsi's, and they also quit stocking Tetley tea. If that was not enough the cashier was rude to top it all off.

Wal Mart thinks they own Cullman, lets show them. If you live in Cullman lets boycott Wal Mart!!!

• Wt
    wtf Apr 26, 2009

I haven't shopped at a WalMart in years. Never really understood the appeal and that was back in the days where it was semi-decent. I stopped going when I started to hear more Spanish spoken in the stores than English.

• Gl
    Glenn May 02, 2009

LET'S BOYCOT ALL WALMARTS!!!

• Ge
    Gerald Mulliniks May 05, 2009

We have a walmart store in our town of Henryetta Okla and asuperstore in Okmulgee Okla but can never seem to find alot of things they used stock that we use everyday and prices seems to get more rediculous everyday on all the things we use most often and are made cheaper to boot for instance i bought a can opener and my wife bought one too a total of twenty-five dollars plus tax just thrown away as if we had it to throw away to begin with. we don't have to have walmart especially if we can't get the things we need at a reasonable price with availability. It.s pretty bad when homeland can beat walmart prices on the average groceries.We need the quality and prices that Sam Walton biuldt this company on the end;

• Gl
    Glee3078 Feb 16, 2010

In my opinion, the Cullman Wal-Marts biggest issue is stock. I understand that in this area, Wal-Mart is the main shopping source but I think management should exercise a little better planning to accomadate the increased consumer need. I have been to this store many times and can't find my size jeans, video games for ps3 & wii (months after Christmas), shoes in mine & my daughters size etc. This is very frustrating when the next closest store is 45+ minutes away. I wish they would improve their planning. It's very frustrating to go there repeatedly and not find what I'm looking for. I keep going back, however, because I have to maintain my budget and I'd rather go there in hope of finding $20 jeans in my size than go to Belk and find them easily but pay $40.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices