Walmartracism - I was set up by csm and security guard.

I went to pay for an item that rang up at the wrong price. I told them the item cost $12.97 but it rang up at $19.97. So I argued with the cashier. They said since the bar code did not match that I would have to pay $19.97. Then I saw the CSM talking to someone else. The CSM after talking to that person said to give me to it for that price. Then when I left the store the person the CSM was talking to told me he was arresting me for fraud because he had me on camera changing the price tag. You know what they did not need to set me up. Since they already knew that I had changed the price they should have told me no they could not give it to me for $12.97. No instead they allowed me to purchase it for the incorrect price and arrested me for fraud. If they had refused to give it to me for that price then I would not have done this again. I feel that I was discriminated against because I am black

I was set up Oct 23, 2012

First born Triplet you must be a security guard at Walmart. That is the exact same thing the security guard said. Well go [censored] yourself. The point is if I were white I feel that they would have just refused to give it for the lower price, but because I am black they set me up. This is not about my doing something wrong which I admit, this is about being discriminated against because I am black.

• Li
    liberty1776 Oct 24, 2012

You weren't set up because you were black, you were set up because you are a stupid criminal lowlife...

I was set up Oct 24, 2012

Tasha I don't like it when there are false claims of racism but this clearly is racism. If I were white I feel they would just have told me that the price does not match the barcode and not let me get away with it.

I was set up Oct 24, 2012

• Sd
    SdsewalI Oct 24, 2012

William you keep this up and this may be the site that can claim they were the first people to ban the future king of england. :D

• Sd
    SdsewalI Oct 24, 2012

And Tasha is not far behind.

• Wow ... Oct 26, 2012

Really? Your are complaining about being set up? Racism? You have got to be kidding! YOU Set the Store Up for Your Shenanigans ... You received what you deserved including embarrassment. What you were doing is stealing by changing a price and they should have brought charges against you. You have no excuse or right to complain while you were in the store or now. You are irresponsible and a bad example to your race. People like you repulse me. No wonder there are others of your race, who continue to display such behavior and actions. Thank goodness there are many in your race that maintain higher standards and morals that are just as disgusted with you and those in your league. Just grow up!

• Wow ... Oct 26, 2012

Really? You change a price on a product and you accuse the store for Racism? You complain that you were incorrectly charged, when You frauduantly changed a price to steal it for a lesser price, and they are Racist? Where is your responsibility, humility, morality, accountability and commensense? You do not need another chance because you already had a chance to be a trustworthy and honest citizen, and You Failed. There are plenty in your race that are responsible and trustworthy and would not be caught dead behaving in such a way nor associate with those like you. You are one of many that are a Poor example to your race. No wonder there such a problem with your race's young to old due to the lack of values, morality, humility, accountability, respect and trustworthyness. Grow up!!!

• Wow ... Oct 26, 2012

You are nuts!!! ... Your comment: 24th of Oct, 2012 by I was set up ... I did not break any laws. I had no idea that this was against the law. You guys automatically assume that because I am black that I am guilty. Well that is not the case so in the words of Prince William and Tasha shut the [censored] up. You must all be white to know that blacks are treated differently that you guys. We are targeted, watched in stores ect. As a matter of fact if I were not black I would not be surprised if they believed the price wsa $12.97 and given it to me for that price no questions asked. Even if they did not they certainly would not suspect me and start watching me. You whites don't know how to read or choose to ignore the evidence. The fact remains I am being targeted (regardless of doing wrong) because I am black. Not whether I did wrong or not.

You are off you rocker! Everything you just said is so ignorant. You were Not targeted because you are black, and you have not been judged automatically because you are black, it was your behavior and actions. And your vulgarity shows your immaturity. It does not matter what race you are. Obviously, you were behaving suspeciously to draw attention to yourself ... You caused Your Own Judgment. The majority of stores have loss prevention people and hiddent devices to observe shoppers like You, No Matter the Race, who are trying to rip off the store by short-changing and stealing a purchase by fraudulent means. Since the beginning of time this is stealing; guess what, most punishment was either mutilation or death in the older times and still is in the middle east and undeveloped countries. No matter how advanced this world gets like is now, it is not perfect, but the stores have to protect their interests, because your behavior costs the rest of us by the increase of prices due to You acts, like what your did. The cashier is there to check you out and it rang up correctly because of the bar code, but You Complained about being Over Charged. The CSM came over and did their job to make the decision for the cashier and based on Your Complaint, and it Is Not their job to do the Loss Prevention person"s job watching the monitor or scanning the tape of your shopping and changing the price. It is the loss prevention person who holds you accountable because they observed You doing an illegal act and they called you on it after the purchase and Not because of your race that you are so ademently screaming. You really have a lot to learn about the law, your responsiblity to others and truthfulness and honesty. And if you knew the Bible, it says in the Eighth Commandment, "Thou shalt Not Steal". The store had every right to hold you accountable and you can scream all you want and No One with any commonsense will agree with you. Just another lier, deceiver and selfish person with No accountability. Grow Up!

• Wow ... Nov 15, 2012

CaryGrant, if that is who really are ... Ha, Ha, Ha. This means that your post is fake, too. You are really nieve. On any site for comments a person can disguise who they are, when they set up their account, therefore, this post about stealing is very valid. This person was looking for sympathy and not getting it! There are many out there that do just what she did. Get you head out of the sand. Don't be as ignorant as she is ... Enough said!.

• De
    deannelane Feb 18, 2013

you are such a stupied person you say you was set up you set yourself up and blam others