Walmart / Fisher Pricelittle mommie cuttle and coo

B

I am offened that Walmart would continue to stock the doll "Little Mommie cuttle and coo" made by Fisher Price, that is being sold to countless numbers of little children. In this doll's recorded message is the words "Islam is the Light". Children in this age group should not be indoctrinated and influenced in this way. I am asking that Walmart take a stand and remove this doll from it's stores.

cheapgarbage1 Nov 30, 2010

yeah so I'm writing again to wanr anyone away from buying anything from Fisher Price that place is such a goddam ripoff. I bought my kid a pirate ship that [censor]ing broke before I could put it together and they blamed me for braking it. So I called and called them and wrote in everywhere I [censor]ing could and what do you know? They decide to send me another piece of [censor] ship that misisng the mast piece that broke on the first one? Son of a [censor], I am not [censor]ing kidding you. I am so pissed. its such a piece of [censor] company and the [censor]ing stores that sell them do not deal with them they are just [censor]ing with you.

• He
    Helen Jones Feb 23, 2009

No but people still read their children Bible stories and take them to Temple don't they? Stop reading into all the News hype you hear on the internet, people will try to make something out of nothing. If no one told you that the doll "sounded" like it was saying "Islam is the Light", you never would have noticed it would you? No.

But you can easily "indoctrinate and influence" your own children to whatever religious organization you may affiliate yourself with, cant you? I bet you can.

Would this doll have even made the News if it was sounding "Jesus is the Light"?
    It probably would have gotten more sales.