Walkfit Platinum Logo

Walkfit Platinum

Having problems with Walkfit Platinum?

14724 Ventura Blvd

Return Address
1392 Sarah Place, Unit B, Ontario, CA 91761

Complaints & Reviews

Walkfit Platinum — joint support formula

I received 2 bottles of this product which I did not order and was charged to a total of $47.74. I demand a...

Walkfit PlatinumDeceitful

Ordered Walkfit SOLES...got it in the mail and it accompanied two bottles of vitamins that I NEVER ORDERED...then a few weeks later then sent me another two bottles of vitamins for $39.95!!! WHICH I NEVER ORDERED. They say it was in the package a letter...why would I read a letter when i did not order it. This is such a shady way of doing business. Now I have to return the package...my time, my expense before they refund my money. FOR WHAT??? i did not order this. If you place an order it should be part of your online order at the end...you know how much you got charge. not that a letter will be enclosed and if you don't respond they send it to you automatically and bill you... I DID NOT ORDER THIS. THIS IS A VERY SHADY WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. I am so upset. I hope you can help and stop this way of doing business. Just like magazines do, they just send it to you without ordering and if you don't cancel they just bill you.. disgusting!!!

• Ti
      Tissoter Jul 25, 2012

After paying the total amount on my order $30.90 on line, on 06/12/2012. I was charged another $18.90 five weeks later on 07/17/2012 for any reason.

No company is supposed to charge any amount on your debit or credit card without previous authorization of the credit card owner.

Walkfit Platinumunauthorized charges

I was charged over 40 dollars for an order I never placed. Even if I had finalized the order, they advertised pay one dollar now and the balance in two weeks. I had intended to order these for a dollar thinking if they didn't work I could send them back before being charged. They got my card info and pop up screens came up trying to get me to order other things. A screen came up wanting me to buy the cushions, for 15 dollars, that I thought were included, so I decided not order and closed the window;. I never hit a button authorizing any transaction, and they charged my card 40.81 immediately. And even through all of that they were only 20 dollars full price with 10 dollars shipping. What is going on here?

• Jd
        JDRI Mar 23, 2011

NEVER ORDER FROM WALKFIT PLATINUM. THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY!

ONCE YOU ORDER AND THEY HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO THEY KEEP TRYING TO CHARGE $9.95 A MONTH. EVEN AFTER CANCELLING ORDERS AND DOCUMENTING DISPUTES AND HAVING CHARGES BLOCKED BY MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY SOMEHOW PERSIST AND GET THESE BOGUS CHARGES THROUGH.

THE CHARGES STOPPED FOR A FEW MONTHS AFTER MY LAST DISPITE BUT THEY SUDDENLY START APPEARING AGAIN ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR $9.95. THIS CHARGE IS UNAUTHORIZED AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE.

THIS IS PLAIN FRAUD. THEY ARE CRIMINALS!

DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM WALKFIT AND IF YOU DO, CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE AN ONGOING BATTLE DISPUITING THEIR CHARGES.

• Lo
        Lonnie R Williams Sep 28, 2013

I got scammed too, they sent me vitamins I did not order. than return dept could not understand the person on the other side. Watch out

• Lo
        Lonnie R Williams Sep 28, 2013

Watch out for them, sent me vitamins which I did order and was still charged for the shipping.

Walkfit.comAvoid this website at all costs

I do not know yet about the products. The website is typical and tries to get you in on many free items (plus S &P). What I did not like was the constant bother by some web assistant in a chat box and what set me off was that wehn you get to the end of the order you do not get a total for your order before the transaction completes! I have made many purchases on the web and routinely get this information before I give the final go ahead.

Then when I asked "Chippy" for help for the first time, of course she can't do anything. She told me I would have to call customer support. Customer support is located in? You guessed it, New Dehli! They cannot help for 3 to 4 hours until my order hits their system. So now no one can tell how much they are going to charge me until they charge me! I must call them back tomorrow becasue apparently their phones don't have keypads and they cannot call me! That is a customer service job that I need. All I have to do is is apologize and say there is nothing I can do!

I have a pretty good idea what my total cost should be becasue I refused all the "free" stuff but the website and their wonderful customer service department can't tell me BEFORE they charge me.

I will go on record here and say that I would rather pay a little more for my products and have some service here in the states. But you must get people on the line that are good English speakers!

• Du
          dudley dupre Dec 12, 2011

it sure is a rifeoff they got me good with out a kiss first

WalkfitStay away

I'm the type of guy who would buy something and if I don't like it I just put in the trash. But this time I just have too, because I was sooo pissed. I'm not pissed at the few dollars I wasted on "Walk Fit" but because this product is B.S. I was in Pain as if I had walked on rocks. I think it's doing the opposite of what it is supposed to do. Better just get some good inserts which was what I did If you want to align your bones ask a doctor, not buy cheap product to do a major repair.

• Rj
            rjmj Jul 02, 2009

aditional charges read fine print carfully. these guys are super scammers. google has over 47, 000 pages of complaints

SACERD CIRCLE Apr 13, 2010

I orderd walkfit and i returned it to them and they told me they will refund the money and i paid $59.90 but they only returned 34.00 i want all they money i had to pay because i had to pay the shiping myself

• He
            Henry Krinkle 2 Jun 26, 2011

Thanks for the tip. I wondered about their claims. Now I know.

marya2 Jun 29, 2011

Dear Alig83,
            I work for the Walk Fit company. I am sorry that our insoles did not work out for you. They certainly work out for many! I will be happy to assist you if you would like to return them for a refund. Please email me directly at [protected]@walkfit.com so I can locate your order in our data base. Thank you, Mary

WalkfitMiss-information about the refund

They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful. They lie about the refund be careful.

Walkfitplatinum.comAvoid this website at all costs

I ordered product and was offered another set of walk fit inserts for cost of S&H. After submitting payment information, just got "Thank you for your order" no review of order or copy of receipt to print out with order number. I called company and they did not have order in system yet. Told to call back next day. Recieved e-mail that they had my order and it would be shipped in 6-8 weeks (that information never appearred anywhere nor was I given choice of shipping method). Ordered arrived in 4 days and I received 3 pairs of shoes inserts at cost of $65.63. Cost should have been 39.95 (one set of inserts @ $19.95, S&H $9.95, fre set of inserts olus S&H of $9.95). Called customer service and was told that to qualify for free set, I had to buy second pair of inserts at $19.95 plus S&H . That is NOT what it said on web site and without being able to review my order I was unaware of this. Nor did this information appear in confirmation email. They refused to take back extra pair and said I had to return two sets to get my money back. I told them it was a scam. The best they would offer was to refund $9.9f S&H handling costs. Since I had given the shoe inserts as a gift, I had no choice but to accept at this point.

walkfit Shoe Insoles — no shipment

The insoles have a lifetime quarantee(It says so on the TV informecial). I returned the product for an...

walkfit joint support — Cancel Order and Request refund

After ordering the walkfit insoles, I started receiving Joint Support Pills. I called to cancel like the...

WalkfitOrthonics insoles

They tell you $19.95 and $9.95 total then you look at your credit card and they stuck another $14.95 for some other special shipping, this is unscrupulous..and lying. I ordered these in good faith that the price would only be around $29.95, not $40.00...this is what happens when you think you can trust a company to be honest. I called and asked for my money to be posted back into my account and of course they said too late, your order has already been shipped and I just ordered them late last night.

WalkfitScams people and coustomer service ***

I order the insoles, agree to pay 50 dollars, then on my email said I was going to be charge 70 dollars and my bank account was charge 97 dollars.

I called costumer service and they told me I order the extra insoles, which I did not.

I got mad and before opening my package I sent it back. The guy in the customer service told me that as long as the package was close I would get my shipping and handling too.

I only got refunded 70 dollars and now they are telling me that the rest was shipping and handling.

When I ask to talk to a manager, the lady called Jenifer told me he was in a meeting.. Lame excuse!!!

I want my money back, you said satisfaction guarantee and there is a lot of people very unhappy!!!

Walkfitplatinum.comWalkfitplatinum.com run a scam

Walkfit Platinum inserts are uncomfortable and did not work but, the scam they run is as follows:

1- Without your knowledge or authorization Walkfit Platinum will add and charge your credit card for additional items they call " Trial, " items + an additional shipping fee.

2- If you return all items as I did, they do not refund original shipping fee of 9.95 nor, do they refund the additional shipping fee for the trial items.

Walkfit Platinumshoe inserts

Do not order this item. The company will charge your credit card for double the amount. When I ordered on line I was not sent an invoice to show what was ordered (very unclear) and when one was sent to me it still did not make any sense and I was charged twice as much as what I ordered. They actually charge you $9.95 for each insert ordered. When I called to cancel my order I was told that it was already shipped and my card was already charged. I had repeatly asked to cancel this order which was completely ignored. When I called to cancel this order the person I spoke to offered to credit my account for $20.00 of the shipping and handling. They actually charge you for $30.00 shipping and handling. So do not order this item. You can purchase the same thing at any sports shop that sells inserts for shoes or that sells running shoes. I don't know what I was thinking. This company is a total rip off. Just looking at the invoice at was sent to me...AGAIN, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY

Walkfit AmericaPoor customer service

WALKFIT Customer Service is HORRIBLE.

I was placing an order for online and before the order was complete I got an error message so I did not know if my order went through or what was on the order. I received an order confirmation in my SPAM file but no order # or items were listed, so I called Customer Service to inquire about both.

The rep couldn't be bothered with providing me information and couldn't wait to get off the phone with me. After I got the information I needed, the customer service rep asked me, "alright" (not is everything alright, or is this alright, just 'alright'), so I hung up on her.

Nice way to run a company, I really wish them all they have coming to them.

walkfit.com Walk Fit insertsFraudulent Charges

I placed an order for one set of inserts at $19.95 with $9.95 shipping. I received the inserts PLUS a set of gel cushions along with an invoice showing the inserts for $19.95, the gel cushions for $14.95, shipping $14.90 for a total of $49.80 and a balance due of $18.90.

I contacted customer support (in India) and was only told "Sorry. You ordered the gel cushions." I explained that I DID NOT order the gel cushions, but he only repeated that I did. He tried to offer me a discount or told me I would have to return the items at my cost, but I asked for a supervisor. A few minutes later he tells me that he will send a return label and asked that I call back with a delivery conformation number.

I have my doubts that it will go well based on the other reviews I've read...

marya2 Mar 03, 2010

Hi JP,

I work for the Walk Fit company. I am sorry that you received cushions and had not intended on ordering them. I would like to assist you. Please email me directly at [protected]@walkfit.com. Thank you.

WalkfitWouldn't refund my money

I returned these during the 30 day trial period following the instructions to send them back. No refund ever showed up. When I called them, they said I needed a return authorization number before returning them, but the paperwork that came with the insoles made no mention of any requirement to do this, nor does their website. They refused to refund my money. I wish I had checked the complaints on the web before ordering, I would have seen they are scam artists.

marya2 Mar 03, 2010

Hi there,

I work for the Walk Fit company. I am sorry that you have not been refunded. I would like to assist you. Please email me directly at [protected]@walkfit.com. Thank you.

Walkfitunclear ordering process

I finally was able to order the shoe inserts I've been wanting for about 2 yrs now. I was only able to buy the basic product without the extras. I finished the ordering process and no amount was posted as to my balance. When I got the product, the extras were included and taken out of my account even tho I didn't authorize that. I am returning the extras but am keeping the basic product. I will keep you informed as to whether my accounted is credited the extra amount over what I authorized.
                            Lavonne Hill

marya2 Feb 12, 2010

I work for the Walk Fit company and would be happy to assist you. Please email me at [protected]@walkfit.com. Anyone is free to email me for assistance. Thank you.

walkfit,LLCcharges

I ORDERED A PAIR OF WALKFIT WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY 19.95 ON THE WEBSITE AND CHARGED IT. I MADE SURE I ORDERED REGULAR DELIVERY. AS I WAS ABOUT TO SUBMIT THEY OFFERED YOU ANOTHER PRODUCT CALLED COMFORT CUSHIONS FOR THE PRICE OF 29.90 WHICH I CAN RETURN IF I DID NOT LIKE IT. I RECEIVED THE ORDER LAST WEEK FOR THE TOTAL OF 68.65 IF I CHOOSE TO KEEP THE COMFORT CUSHIONS OF WHICH THE 24.85 WAS SHIPPING AND HANDLING. THIS IS A TOTAL RIPOFF FEE. THE PACKAGE I RECEIVED COULD NOT HAVE COST MORE THAN $3.00 FOR SHIPPING AND THEREFORE THE TOTAL SHIPPING SHOULD HAVE NOT BE OVER THAN 9.95
                              NOW IF I CHOOSE TO RETURN ANYTHING I WOULD HAVE TO PAY MORE SHIPPING THAT IS WHY I THINK THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL RIP OFF CO.

marya97 Jan 22, 2010

1/22/10 I work for the Walk Fit company and would love to assist a. diament regarding their order. Please feel free to email me at [protected]@walkfit.com.

WalkfitUnethical business practices

I ordered the walkfit orthodic product. Customer service was poor, but the product was acceptable when finally received. However during the order process, I elected a 'free' gift for joint support formula. As is typical with these types of 'internet free gifts', the free gift triggered an online 'subscription', whereby the company continues to send product and bill your credit card for the charges.

This company's business practices are unethical. Once I triggered this free gift, I could not get Customer Service by phone to cancel the subscription. Nor could I get them to provide the order information or terms that or copies of any commitments I made authorizing these transactions. Supervisors supposedly exist, but are 'unavailable' and unable to return calls. I tried repeatedly, calling on the hour for 6 hours straight.

The sad part of all of this, is that their core product is actually decent. Their sideline is however how they apparently make revenue and their business practices are very unsavory.

Walkfit AmericaDo not order from them

Do NOT order walkfit inserts/orthotics from WALKFIT, LLC www.walkfit.com (website)...located in Rancho Cusamonga, CA. they are the manufacturers of walkfit orthotics inserts (a great product by the way). I placed the order, entered my credit info, etc...expected to see the final invoice page for the grand total (shipping, tax, etc). Well, there wasn't one. There was no email with invoice. The next morning, I had a charge for $89.60 on my checking account (the inserts are only $20 each, I ordered 2) and no idea why until I got the package and found out they charged me $29.80 shipping for a package that totaled ONE OUNCE in weight!!! It's only costing me 4.80 to send the order back PRIORITY for a refund but, of course, there is no refund on shipping :( what a ripoff! I have written and called with no response. I'm filing a complaint with the BBB...they shouldn't be allowed to get away with this. They are making an additional $25.00 on every order that won't be refunded!