Walgreenssweepstakes

Put me down as another frustrated walgreen consumer who tried to enter your monthly cash sweepstakes and ran into the web site run a muck. My survey number was [protected] with a password of [protected]. Perhaps walgreens needs a new web master. adios, Bob

• So
    Soqui Apr 09, 2011

Ahi dios mio Survey# [protected] Password# [protected]

• So
    Soqui Apr 09, 2011

Same here Survey# [protected] Password# [protected]

• Ro
    Robert Bickar Nov 05, 2010

Could not get to enter survey [protected]

• Wi
    William Rogers Oct 11, 2010

As a regular Walgreens' customer I have entered the Cash Sweepstakes in the past, however, I now notice that you have made it difficult (and to this point I might say impossible, ) to sign up on the sweepstakes. To me this is a real "downer" and mistake on Walgreen's part. What this evasive step by you does is to change my opinion to negative vibes regarding this supplier vs. a positive view.
    W. G. Rogers, Survey # [protected] ; Password: [protected]
    Tallahassee, FL

• Mu
    Murle Kenerson Aug 09, 2010

When you go to the Walgreens website to complete the survey for Sweeptakes, one cannot be found. Several other customers have been complaining about the same problem. Is this a scam or what?

• Je
    JEAN HEATH Aug 07, 2010

I, TOO, AM HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING INTO WALGREENS FEEDBACK SWEEPSTAKES. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? I TRIED YAHOO AND GOOGLE. NOTHING.

CAN IT BE FIXED. WHY IS IT SUCH A HASSLE.

I HAVE GOTTEN IN BEFORE WITH NO PROBLEM, BUT NOT TODAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

JH

• De
    DenTise Copeland Mar 27, 2010

I love Walgreens! I grew up having Walgreens meet my family's medication needs. I love the employees friendly greetings and helpfulness. The pharmacy staff is very knowledgable. I just wanted to enter the sweepstakes. If there's not one it should be taken off the receipts. Thanks for being a top notch store!

• De
    DENNIS R. NOLL Feb 23, 2010

WHY CAN'T I GET INTO YOUR MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES, EVERYTHING I CLICK ON DOESN'T HAVE THE SURVEY.

DENNIS R. NOLL

• Ro
    Robert Jackson Feb 04, 2010

It looks like I am another customer that has been duped by Walgreens again. I was under the impression that i could enter a sweepstakes by going online, but i see that i cannot.My survey number is [protected] and password is [protected]

andJUSTICEFORALL Jan 28, 2010

I have totally boycotted Walgreens, they are such a scam pharmacy, when I check prices against other pharmacies they are sometimes as much as 100.00 dollars more, for exact meds, Walgreens does'nt surprise me anymore with their outragousnous, boycott them too, then you have'nt any questions.

• Bd
    B. Davison Jan 28, 2010

Why is Walgreens continuing to offer the monthly cash sweepstakes if you can't access it on the website?

• Sk
    skydusher15 Jan 08, 2010

im ryan from hawaii january 8 2009 3:00 pm this is my first time to enter at WALGREEN'S at 1488 Kapiolani Blvd to buy a medicine for my tooth... and i just walking and cheking some stuff... i just pick one item and at that moment i justcheking my creditcard to my bag... i retuned that item to wat shelve belong while ching my card a guy who work their name jonh asking me where is the item inside their box ... and i feel he is accusing me that i steal that item so i prove it he was wrong i open my bag ang show him i very off set .. bcus they treathing their customer like they stealing something ... and he never said to me SORRY ... YOU NEED TO TEACH THAT CREW OF YOURS ... i will never enter any walgreen's this is my first and last that i will go to that store ... its trauma to me

• Ka
    Kay Moseley Dec 25, 2009

When you go to the website there is a lot of different advertising and nowhere to sign up for the sweepstake. Is this not fraud?

• Ti
    tim graysr Dec 05, 2009

I don't know what they did but walgreens mest up the online sweepstakes I don't think I ever heard of any one winning any how I entered a couple times but theyv'e messed it up

• Kr
    krup Oct 07, 2009

Went to Walgreens store and on receipt says to login to website for sweepstakes, but there isn't any sweepstakes anywhere...Need to fix register receipts, false information on them...