Waffle Housemanagement

A May 28, 2019

I was an employee until Jan. 3rd 2019. I need to know how to file a discrimination charge on a manager due to I was unfairly fired and when I reapplied to another store and they asked him about me (I was told to reapply by another manager) he said something to the lady that she wont tell me and they refused to hire me. [protected] Amelia Johnson. I was fired for forgetting to pay for a ticket for a hashbrown bowl my husband ate when he dropped me off for work. I have forgotten before due to getting busy and was simply reminded and went and got my money and paid for it. The other was a ticket that the manager Josh said was missing was NOT missing I myself covered that ticket due to Josh was cooking and after redoing the customers OE eggs 4 times and still never getting them OE that customer decided he just wasn't going to eat his eggs. He waited over 20 minutes for his order to been redone correctly and it never was, by the time he got it his eggs were almost OW and the rest was cold. I refused to give him a ticket due to it being ridiculous for him to pay for a breakfast he couldn't even eat. The manager got upset that I didn't give him a ticket and called and told his boss Mitch (that is his close friend) that I was giving away free food. I got busy and completely forgot about the hashbrown bowl all I needed was a reminder and it wouldve gotten paid for just like had been done in the past, and I used the $10 tip that the other customer gave me to cover his ticket for his food he couldnt eat. I was told by another manager to apply to another store that needed help and I did and was denied due to whatever was said to the lady that called to get a management reference. I dont understand why he would block me from working at another store that he doesnt go to?? But just because he doesnt like me shouldnt be any reason I couldnt work for that company.