Waffle House

832 Liberty Hill Dr, Evergreen, AL, 36401, US

Reviews and Complaints

Waffle Housepoor service

I am a regular customer. Usually, the service is great. Tonight, I came in uniform. Very rarely have I ever been treated like I was tonight. Our waitress spent more time cackling with the other waitresses in the corner or smoking than they did working. We asked for a to go plate and were completely ignored. I never got a refill on my coffee.
When other customers came in, they were taken care of immediately. Apparently, veterans are unwelcome at this restaurant.