Vonsemployee rudeness

E

I went to shop at Vons today and was asked, after swiping my debit card, if I would like to donate to the cancer foundation. I pressed no. I then was asked by the clerk if I would like to donate funds to the cancer foundation. I told him I was already asked that, he replied that he felt it was a good cause. My daughter explained to him that we had just lost her son to cancer and we do our share. he replied that he lost his mother to cancer and that it was a privilege for him to ask for money for the cancer foundation. I would like to point out that I do not go to Vons to donate to any charitable organization, I also do not go there to be asked by people outside your store for donations (which they do every day). On top of that I do not need a Supervisor (Michael) trying to shame me into donating money when I am spending what little money I have at Vons. I will be more than happy to go to another store.

nothappy011 Mar 24, 2012

I witnessed an employee by the name of Marcus at the vons in pasadena ca off of Colorado blvd smoking weed outside of the store in his Vons uniform and I complained to the store managers and nothing has happend because I seen him again doing it again in the same place weeks Later I refuse to shop at this store ever again!!!