Vodafonenegative prepaid balance

N

I have a prepaid connection of vodafone. The service since the date I have purchased the connection is pathetic. Iwas bombrded with their offers and also kept getting SMS from ICICI bank regarding credit card payment. It seems the number was with somebody else and then was sold again. The balance of my account has now become negative of Rs. 862.00, which very weird since the services stop the moment you cross a certain balnce. I am not able to access my number any longer.The customer care is too laborious to contact with too many OVRS optionsand too slow to repond. Emails take two days to be answered and am stil waiting for reply. Extremely pathetic service. I am not giving my number as yet.

Mrs Parmodh Chawla

• Rn
    R.n.m nadar Mar 28, 2014

I too agree! I have recharged my phone no [protected] for 200rs this morn and its showing a -202 balance. I am utterly shocked . I haven't used any GPRS or anything. How do I get my money back????

• vodafoneindia May 27, 2011

Hello Mrs Parmodh Chawla,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://bit.ly/kkdadX and we'll revert as soon as possible.

Regards,