Having problems with Vodafone Group?

+44 163 533 251 (United Kingdom & International)
+61 426 320 000 (Australia)
+64 93 552 007 (New Zealand)
Vodafone House, The Connection
Newbury, England, Berkshire
United Kingdom - RG142FN

Complaints & Reviews

non-activation of act one plan.

19th April 2008

Subject:- Non-activation of ACT ONE plan.

Reference to My Mobile No.[protected]. I am using this number last 9 months. 2 months ago I have recharged with Rs. 299/- and got lifetime validity. As on 25/4/2008 I have send a Sms for local call @ One Rupees. But scheme is not activated. Then I have re-send the Sms as on 5/4/2008 9.15 am. Then I call to customer care they told me we have not received any request from your side. Then I have re-send Sms as on 9/4/2008 7.26 am. But after doing all efforts the scheme is not activated. I made several calls to customer care as on 14/4/2008. I have talked with Miss Jatinder Kaur, Mr. Sunil & two another persons but have hold my calls for long time and could not do any thing and call was disconnected all times. After some time I have received a sms from your side “Hello your service registration is [protected], we shall respond your query by 18th April 2008 6.00 pm” My problem is not solved yet. I am very upset and unhappy. Tell me one thing what mistake I have done to Purchase a connection from Vodafone Company. I am using another numbers from Spice and Airtel but I have no compliant from them. You are ordered to solve this problem and refund my all money deducted by your company above charged at local calls. Other wise i made your complaint to media as well as to your company’s directors.

I wise in the light to above you will solve this problem at the earliest. This number is at my residence if you want any clarification then you will call before 8.00 am and after 8.00 pm. If you have no problem then calls me on [protected].

Amit Kumar
14727 St.No.11,
Bhagwan Nagar, Dhoelwal Chowk
Ludhiana
E-mail:- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
[protected] ®

Unknow the Rules

Dear Sir,
i am giving the complaint against tAegis BPO Servies Ltd, A-5, Sector 3 Noda -201301 U.P.
contact No. [protected]
Transport dept. who dont knows how to beheave with employers.
Also the managment dont follows the rules and regulations .
All the department dont know how to use the employes to take the work, how can give them the best atmostphere.. They only beleive in reports dont work and results.
As a example :- I give the complete loging hours without any break then they dont except till the login out time.
And The drivers who come to pick the employers then dont give the respect . The most Important thing is the during the dark ( early morning ) cab is not coming to pick the employe due to other reason then company should be arange the new cab to pick up but managment dont provide the cab and says after on this thing come i will pay u ...
I want to know who wil talke the liabilites on mishappening ..
TL means Team Leader who always ahead the team but TL dont know the meaning they things that he is the boss.
I want to say only if company want to arise, first company should to change own his attitude and follows the rules .
Every perosn who works under the company then all the rules cover the every employers.
I hope the after submit the compalint you will take the action under the rules and regulation as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
Nitin Sharma

• Nx
    Nxia Apr 20, 2008

I got the message on the board, i reached decission that Mr. Nitin is right .
    Beceause any company provide the cab, then he shuld to take liabilitey ... and why should take the chance to take the liabilitey ..
    I BELIEVE DONT MISTAKE DONT SAY SORRY.
    If any company goes like a Aegis then they should to close soon.

Jasika Parker
    ( Nxia )

• Ro
    roket sing Jun 07, 2011

mr.nitish you are a best service provider so don't be convest .
    and i need sport to you.

Vodafone Pre-paid Sim Activation

Hello Sir/Madam,

With great regret i wish to inform you that I am facing tremendous problems with my vodafone pre-paid connection activation and I feel that i am cheated by the company in this case. Here are the details:

Mob. No. : [protected]
Sim No. : [protected]
Date Taken : 2nd March
In the name of: Sarmistha Sengupta (My Mother)
All documents: Submitted
Amount Paid : Rs. 450
Place: Kolkata

In order to contact me, use following details:
Mob. No.: [protected]
Name: Satyajit Sengupta (son of applicant Sarmistha Sengupta)

I got the SIM(Sim No.: [protected]) from a retail shop of vodafone.

I was not using my Sim after I bought it till 16th of April. When on 16th, I tried to use my SIM, it was not connected. I got in touch with the vodafone care and they told me that I have to go and re submit my documents which I did on 18th, with the original retailer. The retailer was asking me to pay Rs. 240 more in order to get this activated. I was willing to give the photocopy of the original documents that the retailer said its with them and there is no way other than to pay Rs. 240 and get the connection. I try to convey this to vodafone care and got following replies:

1. They cant solve this problem. So i have to consider money is gone. (Exact words by executives)
2. I am un-professional for calling them over and over again in order to solve this.(Exact words by executives)
3. Customer care said there is no "Senior Manager" in there and I have to talk to them and no way out. They even disconnected my line.(Exact words by executives. Please take the evidence from your recording system)
4. I tried calling senior officials, through mobile number that i got from their website, but those were either busy or filled with messages.
5. Got in touch through e-mail without response.

In such a situation I feel i am cheated and for disrespect I have put up a complain against the organization. For your information, I lodged a complain with the consumer forum of "Goverment Of India". Following are the details:

Website URL : http://pgportal.gov.in/
Compain Number: DOTEL/E/2008/00219

I expect following things from the organization:

1. Immediate refund of money so that i can switch over to other company.
2. Compensation for disrespect shown by the customer care executives.
3. Apology for the harassments.

I have a serious patient at home and this is not the time for me to play fool with you and your esteemed organization. I will definitely raise this issue at different level so that people are aware of your services.

Please expedite on this and get back to me. This is a total case of forgery and I can go to any level to solve this.

I will wait for your kind perusal on this subject.

With Regards,

Satyajit Sengupta
(on behalf of Sarmistha Sengupta)
Mob. No.: [protected]

• Am
    Amitabh Dev burman Jun 20, 2008

Hello sir/madam
    actually, 1number of your vodfone customer gave several missedcals to me &stil giving...so i am too much fed up..for thats reason sir please can you give me the personal details of this customer including name, address...customer no is...(9874335866)..please sir give the details immediately.

• Hi
    Himadri Sekhar Roy Aug 04, 2008

Dear Sir
    I have purchased a SIM of yours of no:9874205670 before two days, but yet it is not activated by you.Please take necessary action.
    Thanks.

• Sh
    Shantanu Phukan Aug 23, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

On 15th of August - 08 I took a prepaid sim card from one of the agent of Vodafone in Kestopur area of Kolkata – 700101 and today is 22nd of August - 08 and my number is not yet activated. I have submitted all the documents as I was asked and I am facing tremendous problems in dealing with the agent and with Vodafone care also.

Details below:
    Vodafone number – 9874704177, SIM no: 6770277.

I have called up the Vodafone care on 19th of August and they told that all the documents have not yet submitted, I called up the agent and he told that because of 15th August was a holiday and 16th a Saturday and 17th is a Sunday they have submitted the documents on Monday ie. on 18th evening (Amazing!!) and may be this has not yet been audated in Vodafone's system.

I again called up the agent and then he gave me some other stories.

I have few questions to Vodafone authorities:

1) Prepaid connection means, we pay first and then we use. If this is so then whats the problem in activating a single connection.
    2) Does Vodafone have any control to their agents/retailers/DSA’s ?
    3) Regarding documentation: what are the documents need to be submitted if the customer is new to the State/City as getting a so called Ration Card is not possible and even electricity bill, water bill or even cooking gas card may not be possible immediately for a new comer to the city. I have submitted photo copies of driving licence, PAN card, my rental agreement copy (Attested by Gazetted Officer), two passport size photographs and a copy of letter from my employer in Salt Lake City.

The above documents are appreciated if the connection is a post paid but, for prepaid connection???? The reason of going for a prepaid instead of post paid is because of the documentation process which takes time to be available.

Is there any standard documentation process across the country (India) or it differs from State to State? I have never faced this problem earlier when I was in Bangalore.

Now I have decided to cancel the connection because of the above problems and there is nothing special with Vodafone. I doubt how they exist in the market in days of cut throat competition. Please let me know on priority how could I get back the entire money. I hope Vodafone will act immediately on this.

Appreciate your action towards this immediately.

Shantanu P.

• Sh
    Shaymal Sadhukhan Oct 02, 2008

To
    The zonal maneger.
    Vodafone Esser East Limited.

Sir,

I am Shyamal Shadhukhan the woner of D & S TELECOM; add-Ratneswar Ghat road, po:-Garulia.I am connecting with vodafone since 2 years.Being fully support with vodafone for progressing, our distributordon't accompanied with me for business prosess. Our Local distributer(D.D DIRTRIBUTOR) don't help me about any type of business prosess or transaction, and also dont get any easy recharge balence if nessesary. If I ask for the poster of advertisement and glow shine of vodafone, they totaly defuse. Today(01/10/08) I faced their bad behave about this matter and they locked my vodafone recharge system.
    Under this circumstenes I request you to take some immedieat stepts to solve that problem.

Thanking You.

D & S TELECOM
    Prop: Shyamal Sadhukhan.

chinmoy kr patra Apr 27, 2009

Dear sir/Madam
    I am a vodaphone user last 6month and my full family is using since long time.But now when i try to international call its always not connected n swing busy or networking problem and now its new happend come to me when i try to international call its not connected but you people autometically cut from my account.And its very expensive to cut international call charge without talkingfrom me.And so many time i call customer care..but they are always saying it will take time to update then we are sending already for veryfy.So now within 4days this problem came 3time.So i am humbled requested to you solved this problem.I thiknk your all system are not good for customer.You people are not carring for customer.So please solved this tipe of problem

Thanking you.

Satyajit Seal Jul 13, 2009

Hello,

I am one of your subscriber. I am using vodafone connection since 2006. I really happy with this connection. But Last few days I did not connect any of your customer care excutive. so could you please let me know how can I talk with your customer care excutive. Because when I followed your instruction, I could not reach my destination.

So, please help me to solve my problem.

My number is 9836035228

Thanking You
    Satyajit

recharge problem

About the Recharge
Sir,
My vodafone prepaid no.is [protected].i have recharged for an amount of 132.00 RS on 17/04/2008.but i have not got only 16 paise as credit.the company is telling that the 132.00RS recharge is for the half rate offer and it is not available for my no. but still the vodafone taken the recharge request from my ICICI bang account and i got a message saying that my account get recharged successfully.but i had got only 16 paise as talk time.if the plan is not applicable for my no.vodafone should not take the recharge request know?
What should i do?
please healp me...

• Ko
    Kori Dayashankar May 05, 2011

Sir,
    my name is Kori dayashankar & sim no 9913617566.
    I had recharge fulltalk time offer of Rs.56/-with transaction ID Gj11930107219 yesterday but when i call, there is nothing inform me that how many charge deduct from my balance.
    so i request that inform me how can i know the charge deduct detail & rest belance.

With regards,
    Dayashankar.

unable to deactivate astro alerts

Hi,

I have mobile connection from Vodafone in India. It is used by my family usually who goes out carried with them mainly by my mother and my wife.

It seems they subscribed to Astro Alert which is costing 60 rs. per month for the month Feb 2008 onwards.

When I come to kow from March bill I called up their call centre and requested for de-activation of same.

As of today after making several calls and visits to telecom provider same is not deactivated. I tried all the options online while talking their call centre agent to deactivate but all is in vein.

Can u help in coming out of problem with such pathatic service provider?

Hitesh

• Sn
    sneha May 29, 2008

I have a " bridal alert" active on my cell i want to deactivate it, when ever i call the hutch customer care support for this they give me a deactivation code of a alert called "beauty tips "

my problem is that this alert bridal is very different from the beauty alert, and how is it possible that Hutch personals dont know this, i have called may be a hundred times but all in vein after 20 minutes of holding on the call for help.

the best part is the bridal alert is also not stated in the list of alerts on line, this alert i had activated on my cell by sending message its the 3rd alert that shows up on there list only on the mobile.

now every month i am being charged, i want to stop this alert but just cant.

is there a way to deactivate all present alerts in one go, i dont mind if i dont get any refund, but i want no more expense now, i want the alerts to stop.

• Da
    daya Apr 07, 2009

Hi i have a problem "Grooming Tips alert" on my mobile it takes monthly charge as 30RS ... i want to deactivate it..

please tell me the steps to deactivate it...

Malcolm May 07, 2009

How to deactivate cool beauty tip in vodafone prepaid

Malcolm Marhshal Jun 07, 2009

Hi hw to deactivate cool beauty tips in vodafone prepaid

Malcolm Marhshal Jun 07, 2009

HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOL BEAUTY TIPS IN VODAFONE PREPAID... PLEASE HELP ME

• Ha
    harnam Dec 10, 2011

how to deactivate love tips??

wrong information my voda fone mini store

Sir,
one of the vodafone mini store in New Delhi, provide me wrong information about recharges due to which i suffer lots and many times i call in customer care also complain no. [protected] & [protected] . but i have not get any sollution about my problem. these complain are regarding Rs 75 recharge facalty (i.e Re 1/- STD Pack) on life times recharge ( i.e Rs 299). But in my number i.e +[protected] this facility is not provided by the concern company. No one is ready to help in there customer care also.

Regards

Uttam Kumar

Anju Kumari Jul 22, 2008

Hi!! I was using Vodafone services for a post paid connection (9873401921) from last 2 years but due to some reasons I left the connection in the month of May'08. I personally visited the hutch shop at Rajouri Garden and meet Mr. Gangandeep there. It got churned and I was left with the deactivated sim only of that connection as he told me to keep that sim with me only and I still have that sim with me. He didn’t provide me with any document or letter for the confirmation of deactivation of sim, though I asked him for the same. After few hours I checked the no and it got out of service. Now suddenly I have received a bill of Rs.3730.55 on my name for the last month. I didn’t receive any bill after getting connection churned from hutch store. Can you please explain me how a churned and deactivated sim can make so many STD calls? As per my understanding I have deactivated the service making all the full-n – final payment at your Vodafone shop. I am not able to understand how bill can get generated when I have deactivated the connection. I am not at all going to pay this bill as this does not belong to me. And if I am now trying to call at this no. it says call is not accepted from the other end. Would request you to please check the matter as Vodafone employees are indulged in all these activities in order to make their own profit at the cost of customers. Kindly explain this to me as it has given me a big shock. Moreover from your customer care executive, instead of helping me were trying to avoid my call by putting call on hold for 20-25 min. Please check the matter ASAP.

a r swarup Sep 01, 2008

Dear Sir,

Please register my complaint for no registry complaint on my mobile no. 9984457177 as I am fed up with receiving promotional calls. Please stop this immediately and confirm to me at my email address

a.r.swarup

misinformed by sales rep!

Vodafone sales rep offered me a three month free trial to use a line and test it out since I was a mobinil loyal customer. He offered me the same number I had with mobinil. after the three month were finished I informed the vodafone customer care service that I want to cancel the line. To my astonishment she informed me that it was a one year contract and that I wasn't allowed to cancel it and that I will be charged a monthly fee. I told her that it was a trial . she informed me that the contract I signed stated that I went into agreement for a whole year.

What is funny is that you can't go beyond the inexperienced operator to report a complaint and they don't have a website which you can send a complaint to be reviewed by mangers. I guess they know they are in the wrong and don't want to hear about it.

• Bh
    bharat kathuria Jul 17, 2008

My ph.no. is 9888363006.I had earlier decided to disconnect my connection as it seemed costly to me, then the sales representative committed to me if my usage increased to 1200 to 1400 or rs.700 for continuous 3 months they will reduce my rent to rs. 50 per month.When i went to the store they told they cant fullfill the commitment made earlier.I had been there 4 to 5 times but then they didn't listen to me.Then i told them to disconnect my 2 vodafone numbers 1st 9888363006 2nd 9780030066.They disagreed to disconnect my connection.then they finnaly agreed to the commitment of monthly rent of rs.50 per month.But now they have disconnected my number 9888363006 now i want my number 9888363006 to be re-activated as this seems suitable for me now.Now i want to use this number and now they are not re-activating the number.I am just fed up of this vodafone company.they seem to have the worst service.i want to restart my number and take strict action against all this harasment.They have wasted lot of my time and harased me alot

caller tune services of vodafone

hello, there u know i faced the same problem like one of the consumers complain i have just read about the...

delear of vodfone not sumtd docs

On 1st April, 08 I bought a new prepaid connection from one the vodafone delear frm laxmi nagar. I submited him all of my required documents same time. But yesterday my phone showihg Sim Registration Failed, without any prior intimation ?
When I contacted vodafone customer care they said my docs were not submitted to to vodafone activation department. Its not my fault if docs were not submitted.
Because of disconnection my business got suffered and vodafone will be responsible for that...M going to cunsumer court to file case against vodafone for the loss...

Ritesh

Matthew Gollings Nov 15, 2008

u have upset me. local girls looking for fun. premium extra pack . r u trying to piss me off . fair i think not. your not very australian. this is a scam

Ramesh Pareek Dec 02, 2009

As there is unnecessary Haressment of incoming /out going calls from last 2 days, even after complaining to vodafone customer care.
    Our Complaint No is 970036212.&my Mobile No is-9619812821 &9619812824.

vodafone bills being received in spite of deactivation of the number

Sir/Madam,

I have arrived United States in the month of October '07. My Dad has submitted de-activation of my number [protected] after clearing all my outstanding bills in the Month of November '07 as i was not using this number any more. I have sent an email as well after clearing the the amount of de-activation of my number in the Month of November '07.In spite of all this i have been receiving bills till date even after several compliants given.

Being in US it is not possible for me to contact in person and get this resolved.My dad has been following up but no one from Vodafone (Begumpet- Hyderbad) are taking corrective actions on this.

As a pro active action, all my outstanding bills till 8th November 2007 have been cleared and also submitted a request through mail and in person (My Dad), but no action has been taken and bills have been sent till date.

Please help me to lodge a complaint agaist vodafone on this regard.I'm not responsible for payment of these bills as there is no mistake my my end. I do have my mails as proof to submit.

Sandhya.

poor customer services

Nokia 1110i model mobile with Hutch connection was purchased by me in the month of November 2007. A Hutch caller tune was automatically allotted to the mobile in the month of December 2007. Since then I contacted customer care, sent so many messages to deactivate the caller tune, visited the Vodafone Shoppe thrice in Visakhapatnam. And finally deactivated after three months of efforts. Every month they have charged 30 Rs. towards caller tune charges which was unauthorisedly allotted to my mobile. They have not reibmursed either. Mobile No. [protected]. Caused so much inconvenience.

• Ab
    Abhishek kumar Dec 15, 2007

I am the customer of the hutch/vodafone india the company has not provides me any information and barred my call and also barred the facility of customer care service which is no legal.

arun Feb 14, 2009

i want to file a complaint against one of your customer who is harassing me by making 20-30 calls per night. his phone # is 9988531508. please help me to block the calls made from this number to my phone. my phone # is 9988776365. if you can please provide me his address so i can file a complaint in police. also please either try to contact him on your behalf. or let me. I have tried to level with him but some reason he is not getting my point. you have all the information about the owner of the this phone. legally you might have the right to stop such kind of harassment. i will appreciate you time, if you could help me. thanks

arun Feb 14, 2009

no activation process from last 7 days

Hi,
On 19th feb i had taken a post paid sim card (not a new connection) by paying rs 250.oo to an executive (Nitin) from mas callnet india private limited.
infact he said me that the activation takes only 24 hrs but now its almost 7days without any verification calls niether any confirmation and still my sim registration is inactive.
morever the number given on the receipt [protected] doesnot exist and the executive number is always switched off.
its my kind request to pay kind attention and take neccessary action asap.

manas kumar mishra

Sanjay Gupta Apr 11, 2008

Same thing happens with me. I have been cheated by ABSTRACT SOLUTIONS (P) LTD. Please take the necessary action before more people suffer with this kind of thing. The company should pay panelty to this type of customer.

• Ri
    rita ghei Apr 27, 2008

Abstract solution has shown the same negligence. The post paid is not activated and the pre-paid is disconnected. Vodaphone is using a vendor that is not trustworthy and reliable. when i call vodaphone they cant help me. They are unaware that my prepaid sim card was deactivated by Abstract. The post paid is still not activated.

Vodaphone should stop using abstract.

• Re
    rekha May 10, 2008

Yes the same with me, i took the connection with Abstract solutions on 16.4.08 a post paid sim card (not a new connection) by paying rs 250.oo to an executive and continuously following up with vodafone Mr abhoshek (9873140278) and Abstract solutions ( Rahul 9873866606, 9953657732) but they are not activating . Now they stopped picking the phone also. Vodafone should take atleast some action, atleast not to disclose personal details of customers to such private companies.

Vodaphone should stop using abstract.

• Me
    Meraj Mirdaha Jun 07, 2008

I dont agree with the customer Complain because purchasing any thing withtout specification is a fulish task without awaring about the fact wether it is original SIM and representetve how customer purchased it.

• La
    lavkush Jun 20, 2008

hi
    i am taking a new connection from the aundh pune vodafone center on dated 16-06-2008. but from this date the vodafone people says that your card will be activated within 48 hour but last four days i getting followup's with my card will not be activate d and Vodafhone is using a vendor that is not trustworthy and reliable. they are fooling me
    can you please help me or give any higher authority's number or email id so that i can communicate and solve my problem.

lavkush verma

Jamil A Khan Sep 03, 2008

New Sim card

ramachandran Nov 24, 2008

i shouid give a mis cal to my friend and cut the cal but did not response to cut.so i did press my mobile continuously switch off my mobile .when i should started the sim card rejected...so i feel very sad and i went the store to report him to velachery...he has been asking 150 rs to duplicate ...i am using last one and half year but now did not response to me i hat that process to restart so please be help me reply soon

my mobile no: 9786632898
    reply soon plz...

sandeepbansal20 Feb 27, 2010

i have bought a postpaid sim from your store... sim no. is 80000179248. its still not activated.. will u please help me.. wht kind of excutives are working on your store who gave me wrong information and dont treat the costumer properly... its abt your compony goodwill.. you have to thnk abt your big BRAND VODAFONE...

chanda trivedi May 16, 2013

i want same number sim card number is 9920525025 its old plan

• Ud
    Uddipan "udi" Sarkar May 21, 2014

Hey its the same bloody problem with me. I have been getting the same treatment from Vodafone Store Executives. I got my new postpaid SIM 4-5 days back and all I keep getting is assurance with no valid efforts on their part. When I called those CCEs of Vodafone, They say they can't help it. I don't blame them but I rather blame the people responsible for services.
    I have been a loyal vodafone customer for 5+ years now but with this callous attitude, I am liking my second service provider(Airtel) now. Atleast they have the courage and upfront attitude.
    Udi

deduction without intimation

Hi this is Jagdish Joshi... Just want to suggest everyone out there that please dont go with VODAFONE.. They have the most pathetic service... I am holding a vodafone prepaid connection since 2 years... And I never found a single day when I can appreciate VODAFONE... And when I tried to speak to VODAFONE care then I found that the hardly value their customer.. They dont have any fear of loosing their market... The customer care people are just like parrot and they know only one thing... one word.. one sentence.. i.e. I Really Apologize.. Even once you raise the complaint and next time check with the complaint number these bloody ###s says there is no such complaint available or this has been closed.. What the ###.... and if u ask them to transfer the call to their supervisor or the reporting manager they put ur call on hold and bang it.... If any one out there can help in the same then please feel free to mail on my id... Thanks...

refund money

Sir..
A fraud has been committed with me by the Vodafone cellular company by telling a wrong plan. A sum of Rs. 300 was asked as security which i had deposited with the Vodafone executive and collected the receipt. I canceled the application for this after the verification call told me the correct plan. Now my money is not been refunded and I am asked to wait for month or go to Vodafone centers with the receipt to collect the refund. Moreover no help is provided by the customer care centers also.

• Ha
    hadeel Feb 23, 2010

i called vodafone EGYPT customer survace to change from postpaid to prepaid plan and they gave me incomplete data and collected from me the double charge without informing me.
    my name is dr hadeel sabry
    cellular number: +2 0101612263
    my Email: [email protected]

network busy!

I am using Vodafone (previously Hutch) service in Bangalore since last 6 months. The primary reason for going for Vodafone was the tariff plan. But after such hard time I think I made mistake for choosing Vodafone. Now a days i observed that dialing out during evening time (5pm-7pm) is very difficult, as I always get 'Network Busy'. But today it was height, i am trying to dial out since 6pm to 11pm. I was getting 'Network Busy' continuously. I couldn't dial single call out.

I am wondering how Vodafone will sustain its growth of its customer base in coming future? They really need to work hard on network issues, and infrastructure.

• Ga
    Gaurav Vijh Aug 20, 2008

Same problem in hyderabad. Although i have full network most of the time, whenever i call someone esp STD i have to do that atleat 10-15 times to connect, every time it says "network busy".

Chittapragada Ratna Kumar Mar 02, 2009

Hi,
    this is Ratna Kumar Chittapragada.I am from Bengalore.You are providing very poor service to customers.I gave a complaint long before regarding Jumping Calls, Network Busy in the area named Rekhavanipalem- TUNI(East Godavari Dt.) for the number 09703125475.There is lot of Network breakge.I would suggest to customers not to go with Vodafone.There is no use to mention in Adds 'happy to help '.It should be in the action.Still I expect quick reply, Otherwise I will think for an alternative

• Ro
    roy.pk Mar 02, 2009

VODAFONE SERVICE IS VERY VERY VERY BAD. I AM SUFERING FOR SO MANY YEARS, LT COL ROY

pathetic customer care services!

I am highly disappointed by the customer care services provided by the vodafone prepaid . I have been writing...

help needed

respected sir,
this is not actualy a complaint but this is to briing to your notice me somnath pal is using prepaid connection of huthvodafone for last one and half year and am very much satisfied with your tower.since i went to bhubaneswar for my higher studies i got to take up bsnl connection here.since i belong to kolkata and all my friend circle nad family members have vodafone connection i am facing a bit problem getting touch with them bacause the power plan of bsnl doesnot work on vodafone.
so sir i will be very grateful to you if you launch vodafone in bhubanesar as soon as possible.and am pretty much sure that your vodaafone will get a market here too as in kolkata.I will be looking forward for ur help.

• Am
    amit kumar Apr 21, 2008

VODAFONE COMANY IS CHEATED COMPANY

Raja Poswal May 18, 2009

Please send me My Call details of last 2 month on my mail id is [email protected] and my no is 9711078245. please send through mail

• Su
    SURAJIT DHAR Nov 15, 2010

i, SURAJIT DHAR, residing at sodepur, kol-110, have phone no. 9830456671, submitted all doccuments as per DOT instruction, to Barrackpure Vodaphone store (to mr sajal) on dated 12/11/10 friday, but my line is not activated till date...why??

number permanently disconnected

My Vodafone Cell No [protected] was permanently disabled , although they had a deposit of Rs 500/-, without any intimation through post or telephone that my number will be disabled.

When i went to a help desk, they promised to look into this and call me back, but I have not yet received an call from them.

• Va
    Vani Oct 16, 2008

Hi here is my friend's vaoda phone mobile number,
    Sundaramoorthy - 9986523070
    Right now this number is disconnected. Just want to know is the number is wrong or any replacement number with the same contact details.

Thanks,
    Vani

vodafone playing fraud with india

This company is a real fraud. In the last six months they have tried to cheat me of my money several...

customer harassment

hello,
i am Blaise Miranda residing in mumbai city in INDIA. I have been harassed by the vodafone centres a lot. This was the problem i had to face. I had purchased a vodafone campus card around 2 months back submitting all the required documents. after that i got a message within a day saying that the documents submitted were incorrect. Without any delays I contacted the customer care who told me that my address was incorrect. So I went to the nearest vodafone centre to submit my documents again, but there i came to know that my address was right but the card was on some "Mahendra Chauhan's" name. The executive told me to re-submit the documents and my line would be activated and everything would be normal. Then I again got a message saying that "your line will be de-activated within 24 hrs if you do not submit the right documents". Again without any delays I contacted the customer care and again they told me that the documents had been rejected because the card was on some other person's name. Again they told me to re-submit my documents and told me that the line would be activated soon. Yet they did not start my line . I went again on 11-11-2007 to the vodafone centre with the same problem and she(executive) told me to submit 2 documents, incase anything would go wrong with one document, the other one would be standby. Then my line was activated but again on 18-11-2007 my line was de-activated without any notice or text message. I rang them up and they told me the same problem due to which I was really frustrated. Since I was out of town for 9 days I could'nt do anything. but when I returned the first thing I did was I rang up to the customer care and told them the problem and there was a new scenario here. This executive tells me that my line was not getting activated because my card was on "MAHENDRA'S" name and i had to get an NOC from him. He told me that it was my dealer's fault due to which i was really disappointed because after visiting the vodafone centre 2 times and submitting my documents 3 times, no one ever mentioned that i had to get a NOC from "MAHENDRA" due to this harassment i wanted to deactivate the "campus scheme" they(customer care) told me that it would be de-activated within 12 months. I wanted to discontinue it because of the harassment and because of my address on other person's name.
When i asked them to look into the matter again, they said they could'nt help me with it due to which i have changed my operator to another one and i am very happy with it.
The serial no. of my complaint which i had lodged on 11-11-2007 is "SR# [protected]" and the executive's name was "Sonia Dhir". I just want to ask a question, "is this what a person has to go through to be a vodafone customer ?"
- waiting for your reply.

Ravi K Sharma Mar 08, 2008

I think its time for TRAI to take serious note of these malpractices company is indulging in and frame guidelines to protect consumers from being subjected to mental agony.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices